part 15

( in a dream)

" y/n..". Jungkook was at the end of the bed. He was slowly crawling up to you.

" Jungkook?". You looked at him. He smirked and spread your legs open, slowly leaning down to your area.

" wake up babygirl". He smirked then completely disappeared.

You slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was the greasy, stained ceiling. You suddenly felt something on your forehead. You furrowed your eyes before seeing brown antennas appearing. You screamed and whipped the bug away from your forehead. Your scream made shirtless Jungkook instantly wake up. He turned to you, trying to figure out what's wrong.

" babe! babe! What's wrong?!". He asked. You were still squirming from the big cockroach which was still somewhere in the bed.

" COCKROACH!!". You said loudly before jumping out the bed.

" what?!". He checked around the sheets before seeing the large, long antenna alien. He whipped it off the bed, watching it crawl away to the side of the wall. You sighed in relief, watching it run away.

" come back to bed~". He lied back down, patting the empty side next to him.

" i rather sleep in the car". You said.

" its gone already. Now, get back in here before i punish you". He demanded. You groaned in aggravation before stomping back into bed. You lied down beside him, crossing your arms. You pouted, occasionally sighing out loud so he could hear you.

" I can't deal with you like this". Jungkook suddenly sat up. He moved to you, pulling your legs towards him. He pulled off your shorts and threw them behind him. He ripped open your underwear and threw that across the room.

" JU- JUNGKOOK?!!". You said loudly, covering your lower area.

" shhh y/n". He hushed you before leaning down slowly. You threw your head back on the pillow, feeling his hot breath near your area.

" MAKNAE WAKE UP!!". Somebody banged the door. Jungkook stopped and groaned in annoyance.

" buzzkill". He said before opening the door to see Hoseok in a tank top and swimming trunks.

" let's go to the beach". Hoseok said, smiling.

" you do realize we're not on vacation.. so no". Jungkook furrowed his eyes before slamming the door in Hoseoks face. Jungkook stomped back to bed, covering himself with a blanket and hugging you tightly.

" I wanna go to the beach". You pouted.

" shhh you talk so much". He hissed.

" please kookie". You begged him. He sighed before dragging his hand down your stomach before reaching your area. He lightly stroked your clit. You held the blanket, feeling his fingers touch such a sensitive area.

" JUNGKOOK LETS GO TO THE BEACHH!!". Jimin knocked on the door loudly.

" WE'RE COMING!". Jungkook yelled back.

" geez! you guys sync up when you cum? y'all are crazy". Jimin scoffed before leaving. Both you and Jungkook looked at each other before laughing.

- at the beach -

You were in a basic red two piece bikini, sitting on a large towel that was covering the sand below a shade. You had your phone blasting music, as you watched the boys play around the water. They looked like actually kids. They were splashing water at each other and chasing one another. You giggled watching them act so goofy.

" yah! get the MAKNAE!". They said before splashing Jungkook. Jungkook reacted by immediately submerging himself down in the water. He caught your eye, when he got back up from the water.