part 8

You woke up the next morning with Jungkook taking up pretty much the whole bed. You wiggled next to him and rested your head on his chest. You looked up at his sleepy face before smiling.

" mhmm y/n. Sleep". He said with his eyes still shut. You widened your eyes before getting up.

" we have school". You said.

" aish don't leave! It's cold". He said trying to grab you while making a pouty baby face.

" cmon babe". You said as you rubbed your eyes.

" didn't you say you wanted to drop out?". He leaned on his side, smirking at you.

" i did bu-but we still need to wake up. I need to get some groceries for Jin-oppa and you babyboy, need to find a job just to support us for awhile before we firgure out how we're gonna survive". You smiled.

" a job?". He scoffed as he slowly got up.

"even a part time job will do".

" yea im not up for that". He shrugged.

" whatever then ill get groceries AND find myself a part time job". You rolled your eyes.

" sorry baby, maybe later". He pecked the side of your head.

- later -

" oh! lemongrass and garlic". You spoke to yourself as you grabbed those items. Jungkook was with you, pushing the shopping cart.

" you look cute, baby". He giggled softly at you. You looked at him and glared.

" did you know, my mother always made me go out to shop for groceries. She made her grocery list into a crossword puzzle. It took me ages to find lettuce". You leaned over the end of the shopping cart.

" well i can see why my baby is so smart now". He winked before pecking your lips. You smiled softly. Suddenly...

" y/n-ah?". You heard a familiar voice. You looked to the side to see Minhyuk. You looked at Jungkook and gulped.

" hey...". You half smiled.

" hey jungkook". He smiled. Jungkook nodded at him before looking at you.

" babe, do you want me to grab the milk?". He asked.

" yes please". You smiled.

" alright i'll be right back". He went to peck your cheek before leaving. You looked at Minhyuk and crossed your arms.

" what do you want?". You raised your eyebrow.

" just wanted to talk to my best friend. I know we haven't really been in contact but we're still best friends. We always forgive each other".

" this is different, Minhyuk. You slept with my boyfriend. Do you know how betrayed i fucking felt?! you cheated on Taehyung too! he was so heartbroken. Why would you ruin 3 people's lives?".

" that's why im here to apologise. I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake. Please forgive me best friend". He held your hands.

" im sorry. I can't. Not now". You shook your head, pulling your hands away.

" y/n-ah what do you even see in him? He's a douche. You even said it".

" your no different. You called Taehyung an asshole but look he's your boyfriend". You glared at him.

" he changed you. Your dressing different. You stopped going to school. You disappointed Mrs Hee, your mom, me! And for what? To get deepfucked by him and his friends?". He scolded you. You felt so much anger rush to your head and hands. You swiftly slapped him. He gasped in shock, holding his cheek. He pierced his eyes at you before slapping you across the face as well. You held your cheek, still in shock. You looked at him, about to throw some hands but then...