part 14

" sweetie... its time to wake up..". You heard a sweet and soft familiar voice. You fluttered your eyes open to see a woman. You were in your room, lying in bed with the woman sitting at the edge of your bed.

" m-mommy..". Your eyes adjusted to the woman. She showed a wide grin before somebody else came into the picture.

" its time for school honey..". A deep voice spoke.

" dad..". You smiled at them in shock.

" i missed you!!". You sat up and hugged both of them. They hugged you back. You sighed in comfort, having their warm arms wrapped around you. You could hear both of their hearts beating.

" im so sorry.. I wanna go home dad! Please forgive me mom.. dad..". Their embrace didn't feel warm anymore. Before you knew it the room turned dark, both your parents disappeared and the room formed into some small empty prison cell. You began to hyperventilate seeing all four walls close in on you. It looked like the walls were an inch away from squishing you. You panicked and yelled out..

" MOM!!".

You jolted up from the back seat of Jungkook's car. You were stuck in this nightmare. You noticed out the window, the car was parked in a gas station. You looked out and saw Jungkook and the other boys grouped up together, smoking cigarettes. You decided you needed some fresh air after the horrible nightmare you dreamt about. You opened the car door and walked over to them.

" theres my bright and shining star". Jungkook smiled as he threw the used cigarette bud on the ground. Although you longingly wanted to be back home, safe and sound in your mom's arms.. you knew you couldn't. You went to Jungkook and immediately hugged him tightly.

" i missed you..". You rested your head on his chest, feeling his warm body around you and his heart beating softly.

" you missed me? thats funny...". He chuckled before looking down at you. You looked up at his face and smiled. He smiled back and leaned in. He gave you a small peck before going back to hugging you tightly and swaying you around gently.

" how did you sleep y/n?". Jimin asked.

" it was amazing". You giggled.

" so the motel is about an hour away... we should go in and grab some snacks". Namjoon suggested. The others agreed and walked into the gas station store. Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you inside as well.

" i gotta grab something..  why don't you grab us something to drink?". You asked him. He nodded and went to the alcohol section. You quickly ran to the section that had condoms. Your eyes darted over all the choices you were given.

" soft pleasure?... lovers touch?.. who names these..". You stood in front of all the options, frustrated and confused. Suddenly you felt two hands wrap around your waist. The person behind you took a deep breath before resting their chin on your shoulder.

" condoms huh? We haven't had a fun shag in awhile..". He whispered.

" shag? What are you? British?". You scoffed.

" i read british slang is sexy to some girls..".

" since when do you read?". You chuckled before grabbing the gold box.

" golden huh? That would probably fit..". He smirked before moving off from you. He gripped your waist as you bent down to check the others that were a little lower.

" oh this one has lil bumps on it...". You grabbed the box. Suddenly, jungkook softly tapped your butt.

" j-jungkook..". You crossed your eyebrows before ignoring him.