part 11

" hello y/n-ah...". She came out Taehyung's room in a silky robe. She smiled at you.

" ... soojin?". Out of all girls... he had to pick Soojin. You were slightly confused yet extremely furious.

" in the flesh". She chuckled softly.

" what are you doing here?". You asked her as if you were interrogating her.

" well.. i met Taehyung at the bar and he took me home". She fluttered her bat lashes at you.

" what are you doing here y/n?". She walked around you, making you follow her way. You had you back facing Jungkooks door.

" i live here with the boys..". You said confidently.

" you do? was this Jungkooks idea?". She pierced her almond shaped eyes at you.

" why am i asking. Of course it was his idea right?". She scoffed as you nodded.

" trust me, your not the only one. I lived with him and the boys too. I cooked, cleaned, slept in that comfy king sized bed of his... mhmm had so much fun when the sun went down". She giggled. You felt your hands shaking again, like you had to release the tension. You took action and used your strength to slap her across the face.

"stay away from him, Soojin. You should leave. I don't think the boys want you here".

" they do.. they miss their mommy-".

" you mean cum dumpster?". You scoffed.

" whatever...I don't think your good enough to replace me or even compete with me. Jungkook will drop you and find another. Plus, im not going anywhere... i like Taehyung but i love my babyboy. It'll be smart of you if you just backed off y/n.. don't make me hurt you". She winked.

" your like the devil reincarnated into a bony, loose, uneducated... slut..". You slowly looked up at her before chuckling. Suddenly, Jungkooks door flung open.

" y/n- oh... Soojin??". He looked shocked at her before looking at you.

" hey kookie". She smiled softly at him.

" baby... sorry i took so long. Let's go have that shower". You turned to Jungkook before pulling him closer and turning him around so you were facing Soojin. You kissed his neck softly, purposely messing with Soojin. She crossed her arms before storming out to the kitchen. You stopped and pulled him closer before locking the door shut.

" i know what your trying to do y/n".

" what am I doing?".

" i heard the whole conversation..". He crossed his arms.

" did you? Well now you know what i have to deal with". You went to the bed and cleaned it up.

" i know that she wants me and it's obvious that your mad about that but i once loved her..".

" what are you trying to say jeon??". You looked at him with your hands on your hips.

" im trying to say... be nice okay baby. You love me and yes i love you too but i love Soojin too".

" oh you do? Then why don't you just go to her! Asshole!". You threw a pillow at him, hardly.

" i love you more than her! Please believe me.. she's with Taehyung now..and im with you". He went closer to you.

" yeah but she wants you! Sometimes i think that i should just let her take you. It's easier.. im too weak to fight". You glared at him.

" hey... i know your strong. You can fight back". He grabbed your hands, noticing one palm was redder than the other.