part 13

" eomma, this is y/n. My girlfriend". He sat down near her grave. Her grave was cracked and it was quite dirty. It seemed like nobody ever visited her.

" hello aunty.. it's so nice to finally see you". You smiled at her grave stone.

" i bought some flowers for you. They're Aster's.. i hope you like them". You sat down next to Jungkook and placed the flowers carefully on her stone.

" happy birthday eomma. We bought cake for you". He smiled, seeming so genuine. You noticed how dirty her grave stone was. You could barely see her name that was engraved in it. You pulled out tissues from your purse and gave it a nice wipe.

" thank you honey..". He looked over to you.

" your welcome". You smiled.

" eomma, do you like her? She's beautiful right? I really love her. Thank you for sending her to me". He talked to her.

- 2 hours later -

Suddenly, loud thunder crashed the party.

" jungoo, i think we should leave". You suggested.

" your right.. goodbye eomma". He smiled and waved goodbye. You said goodbye before sadly, walking away.

" she likes you". Jungkook said.

" really?!". You smiled.

" yes of course she does!". He giggled before getting into his car. You got in the passenger side and buckled up.

" we should schedule another time to meet her. We need to fix her stone too". You said.

" aniya(no). My mother used to say that broken and cracked things are just as beautiful as newly formed things, the difference is the broken things have more history to it".

" your mother is so poetic. I love it". You smiled.

" yeah, she thought me so much...". He grabbed your thigh as he drove. There was a long silence. You took out your phone to occupy yourself.

" honey...". He suddenly spoke in a soft voice.

" yeah?". You looked up at him.

" me and the boys are gonna go out later tonight.. is that okay?".

" yeah of course go ahead... but where though and what time will you be back? is Taehyung going? Is he bringing Soojin? what do i do when im home alone??". It seemed like your question really made Jungkook pressured.

" nowhere okay! Relax! We're just going out for some drinks. Why are you so worried?". He looked at you for a split second before turning back to the road.

" of course im worried.. what if something happened to you?". You held his hand.

" trust me, im bulletproof honey". He smiled.

" whatever". You rolled your eyes.

- home -

" we're home..". Both of you walked in. The house seemed empty. It was very silent.

" hyung!...".

" oppa?!". You said loudly. Jimin came out of his room, looking like he just woke up.

" taehyungie and Soojin left". He said before heading straight to the bathroom.

" they left? Do you know anything about this?". Jungkook asked you.

" maybe.. I'm not sure. This morning, they were kinda fighting. The boys wanted Soojin out. I guess Taehyung followed her...".

" why would they kick out Soojin...". He furrowed his eyebrows.