part 5

" what the fuck?!". You looked at Jungkook who was now inside your bathroom stall.

" get the fuck out". You pushed him against the door that he locked.

" don't fucking push me". He raised his voice slightly before grabbing both your wrists.

" jungkook get out! You can't just keep barging in when i need to fucking piss".

" your mad. You don't need the bathroom, you didn't even drink a sip of water. Your just mad about Soojin". He tucked the hairs that were over your face, behind your ears before cupping your small face.

" why are you always mad baby?". He asked.

" because of that whore, and them". You scoffed, as you reimagined what happened.

" i know and im sorry. They're just naturally like that. I'm just like that. We're not like the preppy boys you hang out with. We don't do fancy dinners, suits or tuxs. You can't always blame us".

" im not, I just wished they liked me a little more than Soojin".

" they do baby, trust me. They like how you are as a person. They see Soojin as just a hot girl they wanna fuck".

" so what... she was a fuck buddy you guys passed around?"

" you can look at it like that, but that's the past. I really, really want to change for you". He leaned closer to your face.

" what can i do to change it, baby? What can I do for you so that you'll forget about my past, forget about Soojin, my mom and my dad. Just think about us".

" i-i just want you to be with me, kook. That's all ive ever wanted from you".

"im here for you baby". He pecked your lips.

" jungkook-". You wrapped your arms around his neck before whispering in his ear.

" yes baby?". He hugged your tightly.

" take me.".

" wu-what?". He pulled you off him so he could look at you.

" take me". You smiled.

" take you? where?".

" anywhere".

" f-fuck". He sighed before grabbing your hand and pulling you out to bathroom. He dragged you out the restaurant, ignoring the guys. He pulled you down the street going to where his motorcycle was parked, which was in a dark alleyway.

" let's go". You said as you grabbed the pink helmet.

" and go where?". He raised his eyebrow at you.

" your place...a hotel room... anywhere with a bed or even a sofa". You looked at him, perplexed.

" you don't choose where".

" but here, out of all places you want it here?!". You looked at him in disgust.

" not the most romantic place for your first time, but it's a good experience". He persuaded you by pulling you close, and kissing your neck.

" your telling me, you want me to lose my virginity to YOU IN THIS DARK AND GROSS ALLEYWAY".

" yes...". He spoke softly in your ear before picking you up and wrapping your legs around his waist. He leaned your against the wall, sitting on top of his motorcycle.

" jungkook, what if someone sees us?".

"can't you just stop talking?". He glared at you. You kept quiet and he struggled to unbutton your dress.