part 12

" hey jungkook. I didn't know you worked here". Taehyung said as his hand was holding Soojin's.

" i do now". Jungkook smiled. You were looking down at your bandaged hand.

" y/n-ie?". Taehyung said moving closer to you.

" oh.. hey! Sorry i zoned out a little". You giggled it off. Taehyung giggled too before looking at your hand.

" woah.. y/n.. what happened to your hand??". Taehyung in his worried/concerned voice, kneeled down to you and grabbed your hand.

" oh- it's nothing.. I just-". Before you could finish, Jungkook answered immediately.

" she accidentally slammed it between the ice cream fridge". Jungkook smiled. Taehyung with worried eyes, looked up at you before looking at Jungkook.

" ice cream fridge huh? Binge eating your sorrows late at night? That's really unhealthy y/n-ah". Soojin laughed. Jungkook laughed as well before looking at you.

" are you sure that's what happened?". Taehyung asked you.

" y-yeah.. silly me. I really wanted that chocolate fudge ice cream". You silently laughed.

" be careful next time". Taehyung rubbed your hand gently before moving up and going back to Soojin.

" so it's my first time working... need any of my help?". Jungkook scoffed.

" it's a convenience store jungkook.. it's not difficult". Taehyung chuckled before grabbed Soojin and pulling her around.

" nooo my feet hurt.. I'll wait here". Soojin whined.

" you can sit here". Jungkook pointed at the chair you were sitting on.

" or you can grab another chair". You smiled.

" baby.. let's not be greedy. Your hurt here... not here". He pointed to your hand then your feet. You rolled your eyes and got up.

" thank you". Soojin pranced to the chair before sitting down comfortably. You sighed before deciding to follow Taehyung. He was at the back section.

" need any help?". You asked before realising he was deciding on condoms.

" if you focused in sex education then yes". He snickered. You laughed before walking to him.

" do i get it for my pleasure or for hers?". He was lost in thought between choosing two boxes of condoms.

" i think condoms don't really determine how pleasurable the sex is gonna be". You smiled.

" really? what makes you think that?". He looked at you with a smirk.

" from experience and how is some rubber glove gonna make it any different. Just get this one". You pointed to one of the boxes.

" your quite helpful, y/n". He laughed before nudging you playfully.

" anyway, how did you and Soojin become a thing".

" well Soojin comforted me when i was getting over Minhyuk. She showed me that im truly happy with a woman... what about you?". He walked around, as you followed him.

" well what do you wanna know?". You tilted your head.

" what actually happened to your hand". He turned to you.

" ice cream fridge, like I said". You shrugged.

" no that's what Jungkook said.. what's your side of the story?". He crossed his arms.