part 7

" you're home early.. how was the show? I see you brought a guest". Both your parents were standing near the kitchen counter.

" oh... hey mom...". You nervously smiled as jungkook did as well.

" this is jeon jungkook, my friend". You pulled him closer. He stood next to you, with his hand holding yours.

" is this a help a child in need situation?". Your mom tilted her head.

" omg no mom".

" sweetie, can i talk to you for a minute". She gestured you to go to her. You followed and walked close to her.

" do you have no shame?". She whispered as she tightly gripped your arm.

" w-what do you mean?".

" bringing a boy like that into our home. Its bad enough you have a gay friend, now im hearing about this punk. Y/n-ah, you know how our neighbours are , if they find out your skipping along with him, they would seriously rethink if we're good people".

" mom, we are good people! Who cares what the neighbours think. He's okay mom!". You pulled yourself away from her and walked to Jungkook.

" y/n! Get back here! He's changing you! You've become relentless and distracted! Look at you! You didn't brush your hair or even bother to look nice enough for school". She yelled as your dad just kept quiet.

" why does this matter mom?! As long as im happy right? Don't you want me to be happy?!".

" people get happy over taking drugs! That's where he's gonna put you! He's trouble y/n! Stay away from him".

" what's wrong with you?! Why do you worry about what people think of us?? It doesn't matter mom!".

" you always do this! is it because we're not home? why do you always find something to fix or to piss us off?! Why him? I don't want you two to even be in the same room. Do you realise how disappointing this is? having to question myself if your my actual daughter when your with somebody like him!".

" well im sorry you think that way, but i love him". You gulped. Jungkook looked at you before holding your hand.

" what did you just say?". Your mom, with furious eyes walked forward.

" i said i love him and i want to be with him. If you agree or disagree, i will still be with him. I can't live with you guys anymore! Everyday is tiring! I can't rest! I've had more fun with him than i had with you!".

" then where are you going to go?! Sleep on the streets like some crackhead?".

" she's staying with me.". Jungkook in a low, deep voice spoke. Your mom turned to him, you did as well.

" your a mistake. I should've aborted you". She said as she massaged her temples.

" im leaving and im never gonna see you ever again". You hardened yourself before pulling Jungkook upstairs, to your room. Your mom ran up following you but you quickly locked the door, moving your large bed to it. She started to bang on the door before you told her to stop.

" w-what's gonna happen now?". Jungkook panicked. You ran to him and immediately started to kiss him. You stopped the kiss before hugging him tightly.

" thank you so much". You sniffled on his chest. He looked down at you and sighed.

" i really really love you". He smiled.

" let's pack your things". He suggested. You nodded and began to grab some necessities.

- later -