Chapter 1: Derry

Elizabeth P.O.V

Just like any other day, I got up from my black colored bed and took a good look around my room. I didn't wanna go to school. Every time I go to that hellhole, everyone would talk about how much of a dirty whore I was and make up rumors about who I sleep with every night. It drove me insane and I hated it. I wanted to scream at them. Instead, I would keep my cool and save it for home.

After, I did my daily routine and sat at the breakfast table. I sat there and waited for my father to come eat with me. He was always doing something. After waiting a few minutes, he came in wearing his red tie and black suit. He sat down at the table, not even acknowledging my presence. He sat and read the paper. As he read, our maid Maria served us our big breakfast we had every morning.

"Thank you Maria", I whispered. She gave me a warm smile and walked away to the kitchen. Father decided to stop reading his paper and turned his face towards me. "Elizabeth, I have talked to Sheriff Bowers and we have decided to make Henry and you... engaged." I sat there with a surprised look on my face. Why would father do that? I thought Henry was a one time thing.

This was my first story guys. I hope you read and like it. Shout out to Kermit Suicide Jr. I'll make more every day or once a week.