Chapter 15: The wedding - part 1

Even though you guys know already, I'll just tell you that this is gonna be one of my last chapters. ENJOY AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!!

Pennywise P.O.V

I couldn't sleep that night me and Elizabeth fought. It just made me worried. My one chance to make a friend. I guess what everyone said is true-"a monster isn't capable of loving." I guess I still needed to carry through with the plan. Since I was upset, I went to the pile of children's valuables and picked through it. One thing I pulled out was a yellow coat. I recognized it. This was the coat that belonged to Georgie. I still can't believe I ended these kids' lives. I knew it was all my fault. I just couldn't control the dark side of me. It wouldn't stop until every kid in this goddamn town was dead. Maybe it would consume my whole body and take over. Maybe I could get it out of me, but it wouldn't be easy. It almost seemed impossible to do. It was too risky.

I put back the coat and randomly picked another item. The other one was a converse shoe. It was missing a few pieces but for the most part, it was fine. It had a nice purple in it. I could tell whose shoe it was-it was Betty Ripsom. I found her lost in the woods. I tried to help her, but the dark side of me pulled her foot off and ripped her insides out. She only needed help. That's all. Sometimes these things that happened made me go insane. It made me crazy when the dark side took over. I hated it so much. Instead of putting the shoe back, I threw it across the room. I stopped drowning in my despair and decided to see how Elizabeth was doing. Even though we got into a fight, I mine as well check on her. As I was about to walk out of the sewer, I decided to just stay. I could check on her tomorrow.

The next morning was hell. I knew that Elizabeth was moving away, but I needed to get over it. She's just a human. She's just like the others. She was just like "her". I had to carry out my plan. I can't let my plan get ruined just because of her. I needed to get rid of those kids. The first part of my plan was to see Henry and persuade him even more. I transported to his house to find him there. I let the dark side take over my body for this plan. I disappeared into the TV and took over whatever hid dad was watching while he was sleeping. He was on his sofa with a couple beers near him. I saw Henry walk in with his knife. That's when I took my chance. I could tell what he was going to do. I encouraged him to do it. "Kill him, Kill him, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM!!!!" I persuaded him enough to kill that drunk fuck. He took his switchblade and jabbed it into his dad's throat. His dad tried to get the blade out, but he slowly died. He smiled as he did it. "Now Henry, KILL THEM ALL!!" Henry ran out of the house with his knife and went to the crackhouse. Now I needed to transport to Beverly's house. She was the main part of the plan.

After I got Beverly and brought her to my lair, I showed her the deadlights. She floated up. She was paralyzed for a while. All I had to do was wait for the others to come. Once they realized that's she was gone, they would come running to get her here. They would know she was here since she couldn't just disappear like that. It was a genius plan.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

The wedding was today. I had to get ready to leave. I had my bags packed and all I needed was to get out of here. All of the sudden, there was a voice in my head that bothered me. It gave me a huge headache. It made me drop to the ground. I clenched my jaw in pain. I held my head too. "ELIZABETH, YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME. I AM THE TURTLE, A GOD THAT PROTECTS OTHERS. PENNYWISE IS ABOUT TO MAKE A MISTAKE. YOU MUST GO TO WHERE I TELL YOU TO GO." The voice disappeared from my head. What the fuck just happened?

What's up my friends? Can't wait to make the other chapters!!
Http-Nashi
coopdoggy2345
reneelex
Kathyshew2012
Jiminnemochiuwu
Homo_Is_Life