Chapter 18: The last fight

Pennywise P.O.V

I walked around the sewer chasing those brats all night long. I wanted to kill them immediately. I didn't want then to suffer. I wish I could explain what I was doing. Not like it would help much, but it might make them feel better about dying. The most annoying kid was the ringleader of this group- Billy. He was the hardest to scare or anything. I wasn't really afraid of him. It wasn't that bad.

The kid I was currently chasing was Stanley. He wasn't so hard to scare. I isolated him in the west side of the sewers. He was trapped inside of a pipe. I had to come up with something he feared the most. I finally came up with it-the weird painting of that lady in his dad's office. He literally wet his pants when I turned into her. He was a joke to me. I mean, I did get beaten up by kids.

I peeped into a side of the pipe he was in. He looked so scared to see me as the lady. He backed up from that side of the pipe I was in. Not like it helped, but ok. The next move I made was to be myself. I peeped into the same aude of the pipe I originally peeped from and had a serious face up. The good side of me was being tortured. The bad side was having a jolly good time scaring the living shit oug of this kid.

Finally, he got out of the pipe and wandered to the well. He looked up and tried to get up. What a stupid move. I turned back into the lady and pushed him to he ground. I transformed my mouth into a million rows of monster teeth and bit his cheek. I attempted to bite his face off, but it didn't work. Just as I was getting somewhere, the losers showed up with Beverly. She looked mad as hell. They all had stupid expressions on their faces. It made me insane. I wasn't doing my job.

I released Stanley from my hands and disappeared into a pipe. I slowly turned my face away to turn into my normal self. I peeked out to the losers and had my creepy smile on. I was covered in children's blood and some of my own. I left the pipe and reappeared behind the children's pile of valuables. Part B of the plan went well. The only thing that I wished was that Lizzy was here. That scream I heard earlier sounded just like her. I stopped thinking of her and carried out Part C of the plan.

I came out as Georgie-Bill's brother I killed. Everyone was surprised. Beverly was the only one who remained calm. I tilted my head sideways so I looked just like a little kid. I started to speak to Billy. "Billy, where have you been? I've been waiting for you down here. It was terrible. A clown ripped my arm off and ate me. I wanna go home." I had a pouty face on. Bill sat in silence, then he walked up to me. He seemed to have a gun in his hands. It wasn't a regular gun for sure. He walked up towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I wish that you were my real brother. But I know that's not you. I won't fall for it. I can't let Georgie down." Bill loaded his gun. Dammit, he found it out. My cover's blown. He pointed his gun at me. I begun to fake cry so he might not do it. He still pulled the trigger. I fell to the ground. I lied there for a while. Then I started to transfer back. My arms and legs slowly grew back to their real size and all of my body. I popped back up from the ground and laughed like a physco.

That's when everything went to hell. I was all of the sudden being beat up. I tried scaring them all, but I failed. I tried to be Mr Marsh and the painting. I wanted to scream out in pain, but I felt like I was silenced by pain. It was my time of dying. My head was smashed to pieces and I tried to get out. They finally stopped and made their speech. I transported away for a couple of minutes.

I only went far enough to the well opening and exit. This would do. I wanted to rest for a while. As I looked around, I found two dead bodies. One was Henry and the other was a girl. I went over to them to see if they were alive. The first one I checked was Henry. He was dead. I looked over to only see-no. It was Elizabeth. I crawled over to her. She was knocked out cold. I felt her pulse-nothing.

I tried to push on her chest. I was desperate to help her. She Was dead. It took me a while to accept the fact that she was gone. I picked up her dead body and held her in my arms. Her eyes were shut peacefully. I kissed her eyelids and then her lips. Her cold lips never kissed back. I couldn't believe what I just did. She was gone forever. I ruined my chance of having her as a friend. As a partner or girlfriend. I was too much of a pussy to confess my love to her. It was too late to. I let her down. I let myself down. I pushed the dark side in me too much. I made her die.

I transported back to where my death place would be. The kids didn't seem to know I left since I froze time. I played it so I could die. All of the kids gathered up near me. They all made a speech about my days of killing the children of Derry over. I laughed quietly and made myself fall into my hibernation place. I fell down a million stories. As I did, I thought about my life. I wanted to awake to Lizzy being there alive. I didn't want to live without her. I'll wait for her. Here.

This is officially my last chapter for this part of this story. I loved seeing all of this support from people cause even my own friends judged me for this story. I have a surprise story I will start soon. Bye!!!