Chapter 6: The night

I repeated the same thing over and over again every single night. I liked having this clown as a friend. He was nice and useful. One thing that changed was that one of Henry's friends went missing a few weeks ago, Patrick. He was the perviest one. I didn't like him as much, but I knew Penny ate him. I could care less about the kid. Also, my dad wasn't so abusive anymore. I mean some nights he hit me. I didn't even feel them or react to them. It was like I was numb. Henry and I were distant, but we still managed to talk sometimes.

One night, I ate dinner quickly so I could go see my friend, Penny. "Where are you off to, Elizabeth?" Shit, my dad caught me. Should've been more careful. Oh well. "I'm off to go out with Henry. I promised to meet him tonight.y father gave me his suspicious look. "Fine, as long as you're back before 1. I nodded and ran out of the door. I pretended to walk off until I saw my dad shut the door and shut the light off. I walked over to the gutter and got in.

After I met up with him, he looked upset. "Hey, what's wrong?" He took a while to answer one simple question. "I saw you yesterday with Henry. Why do you let him fuck you til you're screaming? What's the point of having sex with him if he doesn't respect your opinion or how you want to have sex? I mean, you're living a lie. Everyone thinks you're happy with him, but honestly you don't even drive the relationship. Is this even a relationship?" Penny sat me down as he talked.

"Listen Penny, I just can't leave him. I can't leave this life. I need to be here." As Penny sat down, I could feel his warmth on me. His hug made me warm. I could smell cotton candy and popcorn from his breath. I touched his hand and got up from the dirty old couch. He put his hand on my cheek. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Penny put his other hand through my hand. I leaned close towards him and put my lips on his. He was surprised by the sudden move and kissed back.

I kissed him even harder until I started to run out of breath. I released him from my mouth and caught my breath. He came back with an even powerful kiss. He moved his hands to my waist. I let him. I was very lonely. I wanted this. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and lucked around. I did the same thing to him. We both kissed each other and used our tongues on each other. I could feel his dick poking out.

I grabbed his dick with my right hand and started to massage it. "Fuck," he moaned. I smiled in pleasure. Penny looked at me and started to remove my clothes. He first took off my leather jacket. He next took off my leather pants. I was left in panties and a bra. I removed his shirt and then his pants until he was naked. Penny lied me on the sofa and started doing his magicm he first took off my bra, then my panties.

He grabbed my tits and started pressing on them. He motorboated them both and then pinched them. I moaned out loudly. I silenced myself. He then went down to my waist and took off his gloves. Penny took his two fingers and explored around my womanhood. He massaged my clit, which caused me to moan. He moved farther into my hole. I shedded a few tears, but they went away. He finally put it all in and made me moan longer. He took them out of me and pulled his dick towards me.

Penny shoved in his massive dock in me and pushed it in, causing me moan his name. He managed to hit my sweet spot. He pushed it in so much, his hips were touching mine. After a minute, he shut down the whole thing. "Stop, we can't do this. It isn't right. You have Henry and you wouldn't want me. Just go home." "Penny, I would choose you over Henry. He isn't my type and he hates me. I want you. You want me." I gathered my clothes up and put them on. I left the sewer and went into my house. As I got in, my dad slapped me.

"You know what to do", he said. After my punishment, I went to bed. I hated this life. I wanted to be with Penny. He was my love. But then again, he would be better as a friend. I got from my bed and looked in the mirror at all of my body scars. I fucking hated myself. I didn't wanna live. I punched the mirror with anger in my eyes and took a piece of it. I took the piece of the mirror and dug it into my left wrist. I let myself bleed. I liked feeling pain than nothing at all. I hated being so numb.

I dragged the shard of glass on my wrist. More blood started to fall to the ground. Thank goodness everything in my room is black. I let the blood drip on my black rug. I took the shard of glass and dragged it across my right wrist. I did the same thing that I did to my left wrist. I walked into the bathroom and let myself bleed to death. I wanted to fucking die. That's when I saw a shadow figure in my bathroom. It picked me up as I blacked out and started to walk away with me.