Chapter 7: The engagement party- part 1

I woke up in an old bed in a messy room. Everything looked so old. The walls were dilapidated and the ceiling looked like it would fall on me eventually. I sat up in the bed and looked around the room. I only saw a bunch of what I think was old furniture and other junk. I wanted to walk around, but I couldn't. I found ropes around my wrists and legs. Someone shackled me to this bed with ropes. I tried getting them off of me by biting them, but no use. After trying for a while, a figure walked in.

"Who are you? Where am I?" The figure moved into the light to only be Penny. I didn't feel like talking to him though. "Why did you try to kill yourself? Just why after I told you who you are? I can't believe it." I sat silent, embarrassed. " I wasn't really trying to kill myself. I was just hurting myself. I do it to myself when I feel hurt or angry. If I tried killing myself for real, I would do it. I'm not dead right now." Penny walked up to the bed and untied me.

"Listen, I'm trying to get rid of the dark side of me. I need to kill these kids that keep bothering me. Just yesterday, they stabbed my head with some pipe. I feel sorry for them, but they need to die." I looked at the ground. I felt bad for those kids. They were gonna die. After me and Penny talked, he let me go. At my house, I was getting ready for the engagement party my dad and the sheriff threw last minute. On my bed was a beautiful  red sparkling dress. It wasn't something I would wear a lot, but it would do. I slipped off my leather jacket and pants that officially smelled like shit.

I slipped on my nice ruby dress and put on the pair of red heels Henry wanted me to wear. That was the first time he knew what a girl usually wore at special occasions. I wondered if he was gonna wear a tux. And maybe he'd have his hair slicked back- like James Bond. That would be pretty sexy for me. After getting on everything, I went downstairs to check on preparations, although my dad was already making sure all the chefs he liked were in our kitchen preparing fancy foods and desserts. My job was to pick out the theme of the engagement party. Instead of black, I went with blue. My dad would have a fit if I picked black.

After getting everything set up, Henry and the sheriff were here. "Well Mark, you really went all out this time." My dad looked so serious. He just got a compliment and he needs to be a bitch, apparently. "Thank you Mr. Bowers. It is nice to know that Henry has decided to come to his senses and wear suitable clothes for the event." Henry looked just like what I expected him to. He had nice shoes on with a nice tux. His hair was slicked back with some nice gel. I snickered at him. He gave me a stern look. Mr. Bowers caught him and gave him the same look. He instead smiled at me.

"Elizabeth, you and Henry should wait upstairs until our guests show up. Wait in your room." Henry and I went upstairs to my room and sat on the bed. "You know, we haven't fucked for a long time. Let's do it now before anyone arrives." I gave him a sad look but I still took my clothes off. Henry gently took off his tux until he was completely naked. After getting ourselves ready, Henry put his hand on my waist and started to bite my lips. I moaned in pain. He gnawed on them until he was satisfied. He then moved onto my tits. He grabbed at them aggressively and bit my titties. I let out a moan. He smiled at my pain.

Henry then moved onto my vagina. He took his fingers and explored it. He massaged my clit and tickled it. He then went on to getting near my hole. He put all of his fingers in me, causing me to softly cry. He pushed them all in until I let out a soft moan. I was so used to this-all of this. It felt like I was so numb. After, he took out his fingers and took his dick out. He rubbed it around messily. He finally shoved it into my sweet spot. I screamed his name, "HENRY, FUCK ME." Henry kept doing his thing. "I think our sex should be shown to everyone here in Derry." Henry forced me to move near or window and he put his dick in my ass. I let out a few tears by his move.

He opened the window up and turned on the light. If anyone was watching, they could probably see us. He kept putting it in and out of me. I hated him for choosing me and not someone else to fuck. But I loved him for never delivering me from pain. It drove me insane. After some time, Henry let me go and we put our clothes on so we could greet some of our guests. I loved him and hated him at the same time.

When me and Henry got downstairs, we greeted or first guests, Mr and Mrs Lee. After greeting them, I started to think about how I missed Penny. I liked that night we had sex together. He was more gentle than Henry. He could treat me better than him- even with a dark side.

Hello my friends, did anyone like my smut from the last chapter? I hope you liked this one. There's more to come:))