Chapter 8: The Engagement party- part 2

After greeting the Lee family, Henry and I sat in the living room, waiting for more guests to come. My dad's favorite type of music was playing- Mozart. I would be surprised if he even tried to listen to my type of music-rock. Henry surprisingly likes rock,too. But we never talk about it with each other. I never talk to him in general except during sex. We sat on the couch in silence. Henry was looking very nervous since his dad new everyone in this town, so he needed to greet more people than me.

After a while, me and Henry stopped sitting in the living room and talked to guests in the ballroom. One couple we greeted looked suspicious. The woman looked like she had yellow eyes. That's when it hit me- it was Penny. She had a too fake of a voice for her to be real. I played along, but after, I talked to her. I waited for her husband to walk off and talk to Mr Bowers and my dad. "So Mrs Brikson, I think we should talk for a little-alone." I forcefully grabbed her arm and pulled her to a storage closet. After we got in, I shut the door behind us.

"Ok Mrs Brikson, since we're alone now, I think you should tell me something." I snickered at Penny. He was sweating profusely. He tried to look calm and just like Mrs Brikson, serious. "Since you won't talk, I'll make you." I grabbed Penny's- well where his dick should've been. He exhaled very loudly. "OK, you got me." Penny went back to his normal self. "Penny, what the hell are you doing at my engagement party? And what did you do to poor Mrs Brikson? I pummeled Penny with a bunch of questions.

"First of all, i'm here because I saw Henry abusing you again and I couldn't take it anymore and I was going to show him a thing or two. Second of all, Mrs Brikson is knocked out in her bed at home. Does that answer all of your questions?" I nodded with my arms crossed. "It does, but you should get out." Penny went back to his girl form. I pulled his arm out of the closet and made him go back with her husband. He looked at me nervously. I nodded. "Oh Jerry, I don't think I could stay any longer. I think this place is making me sick. Call George and tell him to pick me up immediately." Penny used his dramatic voice. I was cracking up at the sight of him acting terribly.

"Of course, dear. I will call him right away." Mr Brikson went to the bathroom to make the call. As I looked at the two, Henry approached me. "Where have you been? Your dad and mine want us to take some pictures with them. We're gathering in the living room." Henry forcibly grabbed my arm and took me to the living room. As we walked in, I could see a bunch of cameras set up and Mr Bowers and my dad giving instructions to the camera men until my dad walked towards me.

"Elizabeth, do you know how long you have been missing? This is the end of the night. After this, say goodbye to our guests with Henry. Then go upstairs." I already knew what he had in mind for me. "Now everyone, gather up." The only people that were getting their pictures taken were me and Henry. Henry grabbed my waist and we put on our fake faces. "Now smile you two", the camera man said to us. After the photo was taken, Henry and I went to go say goodbye to our guests. Mr Brikson was in a hurry. I hoped that Enny wasn't gonna be caught. Not like he could since he can mess with the human mind.

After Henry and his dad left, I went upstairs to get my punishment. You probably think that i'm only getting punished by my dad because I was with Penny, but that wasn't why. He just needed to take his stress away. The only way he could be cured from his stress was to take it out on me. It didn't matter to me. After I took off my dress and shoes, my dad came in with a belt. He came up to me and struck me with the belt in my face. It hurt a lot, but I didn't feel like crying.

After, he slapped me across my cheek, causing me to hit the ground. Next, he kicked me in the stomach and repeated it until I coughed up blood. After, he left me in the dark. I let him be happy.