Chapter 10: The "party"

Ash let me into her house. I guess this wasn't a party since she told me everyone was here. The damn house was totally empty. We were the only people here. Ash washed up in the bathroom. I sat on her couch in the living room. I wonder what was wrong with her. She was always so cheerful and never shedded a tear. She finally came out of the bathroom, still looking like a mess, but not as bad as when she opened the door for me. She sat on the couch next to me. "You're probably wondering why I had you come here. I didn't want to disappoint you like this, but I needed to get you over here someway. We need to talk." I turned towards her with my ears open.

"I made a mistake. You remember my boyfriend, Josh right? Well we both decided to take our relationship to another level and we were of course having safe sex, but I forgot to use protection and he wanted to have sex one night. I let him go without anything, so it came with a consequence." Ash took a deep breath and started to talk again. "Lizzy, I'm pregnant with Josh's kid." She started to tear up again. I let Ash lean on my shoulder and cry. I whispered in her ear, "We'll get through this together, Ash. I'll be here for you."

"Thanks, Lizzy." I hugged Ash as hard as I could. "Have you told Josh yet? Or your parents." Ash nodded her head no. I felt bad for her. I wouldn't have told my dad or if my mom was alive either. My dad would banish me from his home. I'm surprised Henry hasn't gotten me pregnant yet. He just fucks me til I'm numb. I use birth control but Henry uses nothing. I'm also surprised by the fact that Henry hasn't given me an STD or anything like that. We're terrible.

"Hey Lizzy, do you think you could stay with me tonight? My phone's over there." I nodded my head. Lizzy looked at me cheerfully. I knew my dad might not let me, but it was worth a try. I went to the phone and dialed his number. "Hello?" "Father, it's Elizabeth. The party ended but everyone's knocked out. Could I stay to help them out tomorrow?" I heard a sigh. "Fine Elizabeth, but you better come home immediately tomorrow morning. What a disappointment." He hung up the phone. I knew my dad was disappointed in me. I didn't know what he was expecting of me. I'm just a teenage girl. I'm not 30.

"Ok Ash, my dad's letting me stay here. What do you have planned?" Ash snickered at me. "Oh not much, just some girly stuff." I rolled my eyes, but with a smirk. "Well then, why don't we get started?" Ash ran upstairs and squealed. She came back down with some hair cutlets and some nail polish. She also had a bunch of chocolate bars and ice cream. This was gonna be a long night. As we ate ice cream and the one million chocolate bars, we watched a movie together with each other. It was St. Elmo's Fire. Ash was the first to pass out. I turned off the TV and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to realize that it was 5. I needed to get home. I kissed Ash on the head and ran out of the door. I ran a 's fast as I could home. As I ran down the blocks, I could see the Neibolt house. I waved towards it, hoping Penny was there. I ran faster and faster. I was wheezing a lot. Fuck, I forgot I had asthma for some time. I finally made it to my house. I made it home just in time. No one was awake at my house. I shut the door quietly and attempted to walk upstairs. As I did, I heard someone's voice. "I know where you were Elizabeth." Fuck me.

I hope this was a good chapter. I've gotten notifications about people adding this story to their libraries. Thank you guys :)))
Shout outs to:-Nashii. coopdoggy2345. reneelex. Kathyshew2012. Jiminnemochiuwu. Homo_Is_Life

Thanks everyone and don't forget to vote for these chapters!!