Chapter 11: Mrs. Bowers

"Elizabeth, I expected more from you. I gave you permission to go to a party with Henry. I knew you were with Ashley. That whore." I bowed my head in shame. I knew father would be disappointed in me. "I will not punish you today, but you must be getting ready. The wedding is in three weeks. You must grow up. It is almost the end of July. No one wants a foolish wife. Go upstairs and get ready for breakfast." I nodded my head and went upstairs. Why was I so dumb? I knew he would figure out what I was doing soon. I wasn't so careful this time.

I walked into my room and locked myself in my bathroom. I turned on the bathroom sink and cupped my hands together. I splashed my face with water. After, I went into the medicine cabinet and took out my inhaler. I took a few puffs and put it back. I decided to spend a few minutes in my room. I sat on my bed for a few minutes. I couldn't believe the wedding was in three weeks. I was so busy worrying about things and trying to find ways to die. I hated my life. I wished that I died with my mother so I wasn't suffering. I hated my father and this goddamn town. Everyone here was miserable. Children would disappear for no reason at all. But then I knew it was because of the man eating clown I was friends with.

After my few minutes were up, I went downstairs for breakfast. For the first time ever, my dad was at the breakfast table waiting for me. I took a seat across from him. Maria served the two of us eggs, sausage and hash browns. I picked up my fork and ate. My father did the same thing as me. "Elizabeth, today you will be going with Melia to the wedding dress shop the next town over. She will get the dress I ordered for you and you will try it on. Do you understand?" I nodded my head. "Yes, father." I stepped out of the kitchen into the living room. I guess I would just wait 20 minutes until Milia came. She always took forever.

I started to get impatient. What took a hairdresser who practically lives here 20 minutes to get a car ready? I started to sound like my dad. After 20 minutes,Milea came in to take me. I walked out to the car with her and we drove off to wedding shop. I was bored in the car. It was so boring to just ride in cars all the time and annoying to marry someone to weren't in love with. This made no fucking sense at all. Why force something that isn't meant to be? I should just be single my whole life.

After I took a 30 minute nap, we made it. "Aren't  you excited, Elizabeth? We're gonna try on a few dresses! And hopefully drink a little wine." I could obviously tell that Melia was a huge drinker. She always looked tires and she threw up a lot in the mornings. Sonetimes, I could see her making that weird drink that you need to take in order to feel better after a huge hangover. I never took those things. I always had a glass of water and a bunch of advil. It actually helped. But I didn't drink as much as Melia. I'm also not a loser like her or always getting dumped by pimps. She had something to do with these freaks.

Melia held my arm as we walked into the wedding shop. We were the only customers in there. I was surprised to see this place. It was very big and the walls had gold wallpaper. The ceilings were huge and well built. As I looked around the amazing place, a tall skinny woman with glasses and a blazer with a pencil skirt and brown hair approached Melia and I. "Welcome Ms. Blanchard or should I say to be Mrs. Bowers. I have your dress ready to try on. You will love this beautiful piece of work." I shook her hand firmly and walked into the dressing room with the woman. Melia sat in the waiting room alone with a bottle of wine and a few glasses. I hope she wouldn't be drunk by the time I came out of the dressing room.

After I got the dress out, I came out with it. Melia dropped her jaw and possibly her glass of wine. I had no idea what I looked like in it or what it looked like. The woman finally let me look in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw. The dress wasn't my style. It was my dad's. The dress had a few ruffles at the end of the dress, but it wasn't my type. I wouldn't get married in this. "They will live you on that aisle, hon. Every girl will be jealous. And you'll laugh at them," Melia said weirdly. I wouldn't. They wouldn't be jealous. They would feel bad for me. I was being forced to wear some stupid dress and marry the town bully. No one wants to be me. Hell I don't want to be me. After I left the store and got home, I went to bed.

I sat in my bed in my shorts and tanktop. I hated this whole gaddamn thing. It didn't make any sense at all. I wish I didn't have to marry a dumbass. I wanted to visit Penny. He understood me more than anyone. Maybe I'll see him another day. All of this thinking made me tired. I needed to go to sleep. I whispered goodnight to myself and turned the light off.

I promise things will get better and smuttier. I hope you all have a great weekend. As always, I'll do my shout outs.
-Nashii
coopdoggy2345
reneelex
Kathyshew2012
Jiminnemochiuwu
Homo_Is_Life

I hope you all like the song, too. I feel like it matched this chapter. I just love music :) :) :)