Chapter 4: Mysterious noises

As Henry drove off, I could see Bill and his friends riding their bikes together down Neibolt Street. I know they get bullied a lot, but I wish I could be like them- just be free and ride a bike. As I daydreamt, Henry hit the brake. "Listen bitch, I don't wanna get embarrassed around my friends because you can't shut your fucking mouth, so keep your slutty mouth shut." I really didn't want to though. I wanted to embarrass him in front of his dumbass friends. I liked getting a rise out of them.

"Yes", I murmured. Henry threw a checkered short sleeve shirt at me. I pick it up and examined it. I took off my leather jacket and my undershirt. "Make sure you don't have a bra on." I gave him a dirty look, but I did what he said. I took my bra off and put the shirt on. I tied up to my boobs. He handed me a pair of booty shorts to wear that had a hole in it. He snickered as I put it on for him. "No underwear either." I took off the shorts and my underwear. I put the shorts back on again.

After dressing, Henry made me stand outside to get everyone together. Henry drove off to get his friends. I sighed with relief. I stood around, waiting in my slutty outfit. As I waited, I look around at the boring street. Why did Henry want to race on Neibolt street? As I looked around the damned street, I saw that old crack house. I heard rumours that it was haunted. I obviously didn't believe them. The people that spreaded them didn't have any evidence. As I looked at the house, I saw a red balloon floating around. The balloon was around the doorway of the house. It never flew away. It was just-weird. I knew I should check it out.

I walked over to the house, looking to see if anyone was just messing with me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ashley or Henry's friends. As I looked around, the balloon just dissappeared. I went to look around the perimeter of the house.  Damn this house was beat up pretty badly. After looking around, I found nothing. I walked back to the other side of the street. God dammit, where was everyone? I had a funny feeling about that house. As I studied it, I saw a pair of yellow eyes in the doorway. They just stared at me. I tried blinking it away, but I couldn't. After a while, they went away.

That was pretty damn weird. I could've sworn I saw those pair of eyes. Anyways, I continued to think what that was. It could've been a cat or some animal in there. If that's the case, I feel bad for that animal to be in that crack house. But why would an animal be in there? Just as I thought about the thing, my friend Ashley and her "boyfriend" Josh came on a motorcycle. I would kill for a motorcycle like that.

"Hey Lizzy, looking sexy." I stuck my tongue out at Ash. Josh stayed on his motorcycle, obviously waiting for Henry. "So Lizzy, what made you put on something like that. It isn't like you." I took a deep breath. "Henry made me where this slutty outfit. He's just asking for me to get fucked by some guy. Worst part is that he made me where this without a bra or underwear." Ash backed away like she was disgusted. "That's unfortunate."

Just me and Ash were talking, Henry showed up with his friends and I had everyone together. Henry walked out of his 1989 black convertible. Henry and his friends took a good look at me and snickered. Henry must've told them he dressed me. I rolled my eyes and made sure everyone was ready to race. I was starting the race, so I had to start it off. Henry hopped in his car and revved it to the starting line. Ash was trying to get the guys' attention. I swear she was dumb as fuck. Everyone pulled up to the starting line. I waited for a while, then I gave the signal. Everyone immediately drove off.

Not surprisingly, Henry won the whole thing and came over to me only to grab my ass and wrap his arm around me. I didn't really care, I was tired. Just as everyone finished, I said goodbye to Ash and left with Henry to my house. After I got home, my father looked ready to punish me. I went upstairs quickly. He knew about the race, but that's not the reason he was mad-it was time for a punishment.

As I made my way to my room, I sat on my bed. I hated every single night he did this to me. He hated me and I hated him. Why? As I waited for him, he came in with a belt. "Take off your clothes." I took off my leather jacket and leather pants. I wasn't coming home in Henry's outfit. After doing what my dad ordered, he came over to my bed and kicked me to the ground. I lied on the floor with my head to the ground. He beat me with the belt multiple times till I bled. He left slash marks and kicked me. I let out a quiet cry.

After 5 minutes of torture, my dad stopped. He let me go to sleep. As I put my jammies on, I could hear a child's voice outside. It was coming from my window. I looked outside but nothing. After 2 minutes, I was too freaked out to sleep. All of these strange things were keeping me up. All of the sudden, I heard a child's voice whisper, "Elizabeth...Elizabeth...ELIZABETH!!" I finally decided to sneak outside from my window to check it out. As I made it down from the roof, I could hear it coming from a gutter across the street. I went over to it and bent towards the gutter, waiting.

I hope I left you all in suspense. I hope I have more readers reading. I'm trying to improve my writing skills so it's not boring. Shout out to kermit suicide jr!!