Chapter 17: The hunt for IT

I took a look at the front of the crackhouse on Neibolt street. It was such a dilapidated site to look at. It looked like it would fall apart any time now. I pushed aside all of my fears and stepped into the house. "REMEMBER ELIZABETH, YOU MUST BE CAREFUL APPROACHING HIM. YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH OUT FOR YOUR FOE, HENRY BOWERS. HE IS NOT HIMSELF. HE WILL HARM YOU." Before I could even say anything, the turtle stopped being in my head. I knew there was a well in that house that also lead to the sewers. I needed a rope or something to get down there. Luckily, I found one that the kids left outside. I picked it up and ran in. As I walked into the old creaky house, I only saw an entrance room that was empty of people. The only things in that room were a couple of old couches covered with silk white sheets and God knows what else was under those sheets.

I tried to tip-toe through the house. It didn't work anyway. The floors were so old, one of the floorboards gave out and my left foot went right through the floor. It was so stuck in there, it took at least 10 minutes to get it out. Finally, I got it out. This of course took a lot of time away from trying to get to the well. I had to speed it up. I stepped over dust bunnies and glass. Just as I thought I was out of danger, a rat's dead body was left on the floor. I almost screamed, but I was smart enough to cover my mouth. It smelled like shit. I kept moving ahead and looked around the house. The first room to be checked by me was what I think was supposed to be the kitchen.

The kitchen had to be the most unsanitary room in this house. It had so much dirt and creaky floors. As I entered the kitchen, I saw a fridge and a table. I also saw some chairs surrounding the table, covered by the same sheets used to cover the sofas in the living room. Who would wanna keep this junk? I looked around the room and found nothing. The only things I found were some more dead bodies of mice and blood. I could've sworn it looked fresh from someone's body. I know you probably think it came from the mice and I'm just stupid, but it wasn't near the dead bodies. It was opposite from where the bodies were. The blood was just a puddle with no trail leading to it. This house is so weird. Why did Pennywise avoid talking about this?

Since no well was in that room, I moved on to the abandoned room east from the living room. I quickly walked out of the horror scene and entered the other room. The first thing I did was check around for mice. It was all clear. I looked around and I finally found it. I found the well. I was do proud of myself, I almost cried. Instead of the well just being there, I could see two people in the distance. It was Henry Bowers and Mike Hanlon. Henry was on top of Mike holding a brick in his hands. I walked closer to get a better look. As I did, I could see blood on Mike. Henry was beating him to death. Henry's block also had blood all over it. It was quite a scene. I could also here Henry shouting at Mike. "You fucking kids think that you can make me look weak in front of people. You're the reason I killed my dad. You are NOTHING." Mike seemed to be struggling to get Henry off of him. I knew I had to help the kid out. I ran over to him.

"IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU TO DIE JUST LIKE YOUR PARENTS DID. NO ONE WANTS A BLACK IN THEIR TOWN. YOU KNOW, I STILL GET SAD LOOKING AT THAT FACTORY THAT YOUR PARENTS DIED AT. I WISH YOU DIED WITH THEM TOO!!" Just as I thought things couldn't get worse, Henry caught me. He glanced over at me and laughed. After a couple seconds, Mike took the block from Henry's hand and hit his temple with it. Henry went flying down the well. After a couple seconds, I heard a big thump. He must've died from that fall. I ran over to Mike to help him up. "Hey kid, you alright?" He nodded his head. "Yeah, now I am. Um, my friends are waiting down in the sewer, could you help me down?" I took my rope and helped him down. It was my turn next. I waited for all of the kids to leave so they cold get Beverly.

I took the rope and tied it to a heavy block. I took a leap of faith and made it down safely with all of my body pieces on me. I left the rope and tried to walk past Henry's dead body. Just as I took a step over him, Henry grabbed my ankle. He was alive. Henry picked up half of his body to get me. He had blood on his temple and his legs had tons of blood coming out. He grabbed for his knife and stabbed my leg. I screamed out in pain. Blood came gushing down my leg. He constantly stabbed it until I fell to the ground. He did the other leg too. I tried to fight back, but he took my hand and shoved the knife through my palm. I felt so much pain running through every part of my body. My limbs were useless. Henry seemed to start to pass on, but he was just tired. I attempted to army crawl away from him.

I was at least two feet away from him, but then he grabbed both of my ankles and dragged me towards him. There were blood marks on the floor. I could feel myself slipping away from conciousness. Everything was a blur. I felt my torso being turned by him. He looked at me with a smile. "IF I'M GOING DOWN, THEN YOU'RE GOING WITH ME, BITCH!!!" Henry picked up his knife and snickered at it. I screamed for help, but I knew no one was coming. These sewers are sometimes soundproof. I pleaded for my life. I didn't want to die. I closed my eyes and gave up. I awaited my fate. After a while, I noticed he didn't do it yet. I peeked with my left eye at him. I looked with all of my eyes to find a blade be forced into my chest. I could feel the pain slowly tearing my chest and my body. This was the end. I drowned in my blood.

I fell to the ground in pain. So did Henry. He finally died. I found it surprising I lived longer than him. I slowly blacked out. Maybe I could join my mother. I closed my eyes to rest in peace. Goodbye Pennywise and Bill and his friends. My last wish was for this war to end. My sacrifice might help.

Surprising, right? This is not the end my friends. My story will continue on for another day. Stay tuned for more action in this story!!!

Penny and Lizzyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें