Chapter 2: The terrible day

I didn't know how to tell Ashley about the engagement my father made to Henry. She wouldn't understand. She always thought that I liked being with Henry Bowers. I hated him. My father only wanted us to get engaged because the sheriff wanted some money and my father wanted protection from DCF. They knew I was being abused. I had the cuts and bruises to prove it. "Hellllllo? Is Lizzy in there?" I was surprised by the sudden words. "Sorry Ash, I forgot to tell you." God dammit. I had to tell her.

"So I was sitting in the kitchen with my dad, waiting for him to say something to me. He tells me 'The sheriff and I have decided to make Henry and you engaged to each other'." Ashley had a big smile on her face. I wish she didn't. I hated this whole thing. I fucking hated my father and Henry. Fuck them all. They could rot in hell. After walking into the building, I saw Henry approaching my locker. He slammed it shut and rested his head on it. "So I'm guessing your rich dad told you about the engagement." I nodded. As I did, Henry forced my body into the boy's bathroom.

Henry started to whisper into my ear, "This' good. It means I can fuck you whenever I want and wherever." He started to take off my pants and my shirt. All I was left in was my panties and bra. I moaned in pleasure. He lied me on the ground and started to take off my panties. I didn't bother to stop him since I already have been punished for it by him and my dad. As he licked my lower lips, he started to lick my clit. I moaned in pleasure. Henry finally put his tongue in my sweet spot and pushed in and pulled out. I knew he wanted more from me. He took my legs and put them on his shoulders. He wanted to take it to another level.

I gasped in the surprising move he had made. He took his member out and turned me around. He spread my cheeks open and started to insert his rather large member in me. It was so surprising, my eyes began to fill up with tears. I moaned every time he thrust into me. "SAY MY NAME BITCH!! I WANT TO HEAR YOU FUCKING SAY IT!!!" After hearing his command, I shouted back, "FUCK YEAH HENRY!! FUCK ME!!" These weren't my true cries of pleasure. The truth was that I was forced to do this every single night when I first met him.

After my cries were heard by Henry, he left me in the bathroom, naked. He put his clothes back on and walked out with a smug smile. I hated that smile. That goddamn smile. I hated everything about him. I wanted to kill him. And my father. They all hate me. My dad punishes me for not giving Henry sex. I sat on he bathroom floor, crying my eyes out and put my clothes on. I had advanced algebra to go to.

Hey friends, I hope you got all the smut you wanted in this chapter. I can't wait to make a new one. As always shout out to kermit suicide jr!!