Chapter 14: The dinner

This was it. This was the end of me. Tonight was the dinner rehearsal. I could've sworn that the restaurant was rented out just for my father. For a few minutes, it was just my dad, Mr Bowers, Henry and me. It was so damn quiet. Henry was just sitting at the table we were gonna sit at for dinner. My dad and Mr Bowers were talking about the plans for tonight and tomorrow night's dinner. My father was arguing over what dish to serve and what food Mr Bowers was allowed to bring. My father hated the idea of eating pig intestines and calf eyes. I honestly wouldn't mind trying it. I mean I mine as well since I'm not going to be at the wedding or the reception. Sorry Mr Bowers, but save your intestines and calf eyes for another girl that Henry marries.

After a few minutes, our guests started to walk in the door. My father gave me and Henry a look that was telling us to greet the incoming guests. The third couple to walk in was Mr Ledwick and Mrs Ledwick. They looked so happy to be at some stupid dinner rehearsal. I thought they were always weird. I kinda felt bad for them. Ever since their little girl's death, they weren't the same. They were telling jokes at their girl's funeral. They had smiles on their faces the whole funeral. I just thought it was weird to still be happy but possibly miserable.

After we greeted the happy couple, they went to their table and sat down. The next couple to walk in went immediately to their seats. They didn't even say anything to my father or Mr Bowers. Not even me or Henry. They just sat down with their prissy looking faces. They looked like they owned the place. I wonder why they were like that. After greeting all of our guests, me and Henry sat down at our table. Our dads were getting ready to make their speeches together. I was surprised my dad didn't want me to do a speech with Henry. Well thank the Lord for that blessing. Henry and I looked bored as usual when we went to this type of things. To look romantic, Henry took my hand in his and he kissed my cheek. I smirked as he did cause he never did that shit.

The next move Henry made on me was spoon me. I let him since we needed to look like a cute couple for everyone. Little did they know, he was basically abusing me. I didn't care. All I had to do was not make any eye contact with him. It was pretty simple for the most part. I waited for my father to end his long speech with Mr Bowers. I felt bad for my father and Mr Bowers. All of this money spent for me to run away to God knows where and spend it on this wedding. It wasn't fair to them. But I couldn't let that stop me from achieving my dreams. They can fuck themselves for all I care. They didn't deserve to have kids. I wonder what Henry would do. Did he have plans to run away, or is he actually gonna do this? I could care less about his life.

After the speech, we all made a toast to life and a happy marriage(that actually wasn't happening). Me and Henry sat at our table eating the fancy food. After, we had a dance together that was pointless. After the party, my father and Mr Bowers talked for a while as our guests left. Henry hit my shoulder and pointed up to my room. I followed him upstairs and walked into my room. I shut the door behind us so we would have some privacy. By the time I walked into the room. Henry was already undressed. Since he was ready, Henry proceeded to take off all of my clothes on my body. He was gentler this time. What got into him? Anyway, he stroked my scars on my body and carassed my face. He kissed my lips until we ran out of breath.

He then proceeded to touch my tits. He motorboated them for a while until he was satisfied. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He got close to my ear and whisered, "I'm only doing this because I won't be here for the wedding. I need to take care of business. If this is our last time fucking, I should at least please you. I do have to do something that could kill me." Well that answered my question from before. Henry did his magic, then left with all of his clothes on. I changed into a robe and went downstairs to say goodbye to his dad and him. I went upstairs to sit in bed.

I thought about what he said before, I need to do something that could kill me. That was just wrong. I wonder what it was. Maybe he was in contact with someone. Maybe he was gonna murder someone. As I thought, I finally connected the dots. Henry was talking a lot about Bill Denbrough and his friends. He said they erw the reason that his friend Patrick was dead. He said he wanted to hurt them. He mentioned that their time was up. That was it. Penny also mentioned that he wanted to get Bill and his friends. I  finally figured it out. Penny told me about how he can appear on TV when and whatever TV he wants to and communicate to anyone he desired to. Penny did that to Henry. Henry was gonna kill the kids. This was Penny's fault. I put on my pajamas and hopped out of my window. I safely made it down and went to the storm drain. I went in and walked to where Penny should be. I finally found his place. I finally found him.

Penny turned around surprised. "Elizabeth, I didn't know you were coming tonight. What are you do-" I slapped him across the face in anger. "Don't play that game with me. I know what you did to Henry. You got him to do the dirty work for you. Now he's gonna ruin his life or die for you. What were you thinking?" Penny rubbed his face and replied. "Elizabeth, you know I  need someone to help me with this. You knew that I was going to kill the kids sooner or later. And since when did you care about Henry?" I looked away from Penny, then looked him in the eyes "I don't have feelings for him, but I do care about a young boy's life!! You'll regret this!!" Penny looked pretty mad just like me. I could've sworn his eyes were turning red. "Listen rich girl, I need to do this!! I'll keep killing my whole life if I don't take this opportunity!!" I had tears in my eyes. "Don't expect me to be here in the morning. I'm leaving tonight. Go ahead and kill innocent children. See if I cate anymore."

As I walked away, Penny grabbed my shoulder. "Elizabeth, please don't leave. I need you here with me." I walked away coldly saying my last words to him. "I can't live here with a cold blooded killer." I walked away and out of the sewer. I left Penny saddened by my words to him. He sat in the sewer alone.

This is my second to last chapter. See you tomorrow!!