Chapter 3: The last day of school

In advanced algebra, I sat at my desk and waited for my private teacher to come in. Since I'm like the only smart kid in this school, I get my own class to myself. My private teacher doesn't teach me anything. He just sits at his desk and sleeps. It almost feels like detention, (all though I've never gotten a detention). After sitting for 40 minutes, Mr. Brown let me go to my next class. I went to gym class. I hated gym. Everyone was all happy that today was the last day of school. I could care less. I know we're all free from high school, but what would I do? Would father even sign me up for college or just use me as one of his models?

After gym, I had history. It was okay for a class I shared with Henry. I hated when the teacher thought it would be a bright idea to put Henry and his friends behind me. Was Mr Anderson blind? Did he not know that Henry and I were in a relationship? I swear he's a dumbass. As I walked down the hall to history, I could see Bill Denbrough and his friends being pushed around by Henry and his friends. Trust me, I would've told someone about that, but Henry would eventually find out it was me.

After walking for a while, I decided to stop and use the girls bathroom. I knew it was trashed, but whatever. When I walked in, I could see the 13 year old Beverly Marsh. Every girl in school accused her of being a slut. Everyone said she slept with Henry once. I obviously know it's just rumors and I ignored it. As I walked in, all the girls bothering her seemed to stop and stare at me with smiles. I forgot to mention that I was popular for being with Henry. All of these girls thought I was their friends. I obviously wasn't.

One brown haired girl that always bothers me and lionized me started to say, "Hey Liz, what do you wanna do to this slut?" I gave them my I don't give them my I don't give a shit face and went to reapply my dark lipstick. "Didn't I tell you guys before that I don't care about what you do? If you wanna do something for me, why don't you get a life and stop bothering that little girl?"

The girls looked at each other and nodded. I walked out, looking just like normal. After I walked out, I went straight to History. When I walked in, I saw Henry and his friends in their seats already. Wow, the losers actually showed up to class early. They all glared at my ass and smiled. I knew they were looking. It really never bothered me then. I was used to it. As everyone filled the class, I took my books out and a notebook. I just assumed maybe we would have some work to do. I like to be prepared for anything, anything. "Listen up class, since it's the last day of school, I decided to teach you about some quotes from some famous people. The first one is..."

No one paid attention. Everyone was either making noise or getting pranked by Henry's friends. I sat at my desk, trying to write the quotes down in a notebook. After an hour, he let us go to lunch.

At lunch, I sat with Ashley. "So Ash, any plans after high school other than college?" "Well Liz, I don't have much plans for the future except have kids and find any type of job for myself so I can live. Buuuuuuut, tonight, I know Henry's competing in a street race. I was wondering if you're going?" I nodded sadly. I can't believe my dad actually made me hang out with this low life kid. He had so many issues. The only thing we had in common was our dads beat us up whenever they wanted to.

After lunch, I had some more classes and finally, we got let out. As I walked out, I could see Bill and his friends getting beat up again. When I started to walk out, I could see the sheriff watching his son. Henry saw him and immediately walked towards me. He linked my arm with his and brought me to his car. He knew he needed to act sophisticated around his dad. If I wasn't happy with Henry, then I could complain to Mr. Bowers. As he opened the door for me, his dad drove away.

I felt bad for that Bill kid. Just a few years ago, his younger brother died. That's hard to deal with. As I thought about it, Henry started t drive away from school. Bon Voyage, terrible school!!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm trying to make it better and this is my first story, so I feel kinda excited. I hope I have more readers other than my girlfriend. Plzzz read this! :(