Chapter 9: Normal day

This is what Elizabeth looks like except her eyes are light blue.

The next morning after the engagement party, I woke up having a dream about Penny going to Bill and his friends. I already told him not to do it, but he was still planning to kill them. I massaged my temples, trying to make out my dream. Like any other morning, I went downstairs for breakfast in my leather outfit. I waited at the breakfast table with my dad. He looked fustrated that morning. He must've been irritated because of the new fashion line he was supposed to make. I think his clothes looked great. Then he spoke.

"Elizabeth, as always, I need you to model my clothes. The photographer will be waiting in the photography room. After breakfast, I expect you to go there. But before you go, make sure you go to the hairdresser. I assume you know where it is?" "Yes father", I said. "Do not let me down, Elizabeth." I nodded. After Maria gave us our breakfast, I quickly ate it, but not too fast that I looked like a pig. I left the breakfast table and went to the hairdressing room. Melina was waiting for me. I took a seat in my usual chair. I waited for Melina to get her things ready.

After a couple minutes, she came in. "So darling, how did the party go?" I zoned out. "What, oh um, it was ok for the most part," I said as Melina wet my hair and combed it. "You have no idea what I have planned for you, Elizabeth. Your father will LOVE it!" She seemed so excited over a stupid hairdo. I really could care less. After my hair was done, I rushed over to the photography room. I was greeted by our usual gay photographer, Micheal Blank. I know, such a plain name. I really didn't care about any of this. I just wanted to get this done.

"Ok sweety, now you put this on." Mike showed me a dress with a beautiful blue and black in it. It felt silk on me when I put it on in the dressing room. I walked into the photography room. I sat in my comfy chair and did all of the poses Mike told me to do. After my "fabulous" shoots, I waited at the dinner table for father. He was busy analyzing the photos of me. After waiting half an hour for him, he came to the dinner table. "Yo did I decent job, Elizabeth. The cloth seems nice on you instead of those biker clothes. I think I will make a lot of money with this line of clothes."

"Thank you father". After dinner, I went upstairs to change for the party I was going to with Ash. She promised that Henry and his friends wouldn't be there. I rushed upstairs and got all of my clothes on and my purse. As I walked out of the door, I saw my dad standing behind me. "Before you go anywhere Elizabeth, make sure Henry goes with you." I nodded like Henry was going with me. He actually wasn't so, I just lied to my dad. Not my first time anyway. I walked out of the door and walked to Ash's neighborhood. I finally made it in 5 minutes.

I knocked on the door and waited for Ash. As she walked to the door, I heard her crying. What was going on? She opened the dot and all I saw was her with her mascara running down her cheeks. What happened?