Seven

Thursday - 3:04 pm

It's now been a whole 28 hours since Ruby started saying stuff about me. It's also been 28 hours since people started to believe her.

Yesterday, it wasn't that bad, so I didn't really pay attention.

Today, however, was bad.

I still have no idea what Ruby's been saying, and although I told Kylie that I don't wanna know, I'm kinda interested now.

"I am soooo excited for tomorrow!" Emma exclaims, snapping me out of my thoughts. School had ended at 3, and we were on our way to her house.

Emma had insisted that we plan our outfits now for tomorrow. She had said that it was 'best to be prepared'. I can't be bothered to tell her otherwise.

It gives me an excuse to be away from my family.

Yesterday when I came home, I had been frustrated with everything going on. I took my frustration out on my older sister, pushing her and yelling at her.

I had gotten into loads of trouble, and my dad had said that we would talk about it today after school.

I was trying to delay that encounter.

"What should we wear?" Emma continues.

"Clothes?" I suggest, making Emma roll her eyes.

"Nah, we should go nude."

We start to debate whether or not wearing a skirt would be a good idea, and we only stop when we get to her house. She unlocks the door and we head into her bedroom, chucking our bags to the side. I sit down on her bed as she begins to go through her closet.

"So what time should we be there by?" I ask her, trying to distract myself somewhat from my thoughts.

"Well it starts at 7, so maybe 4?" She replies.

"4?" I say, astounded that we would have to be there 3 hours earlier.

"Yeah. We would be the first in line, making us the people right in front of the stage. And if we're in the front, he would see us. Ruel's only a few months older than me, so who knows, maybe he'll be interested." Emma comes over to the bed, throwing skirts, shorts and shirts at me.

I laugh at the thought of Ruel noticing us amongst a crowd filled with teenage girls. We may be attractive - if you could even call us that - but there is no way he would ever notice us. Right?

~

I have no idea where this is going

oof