Nine

Friday - 3:30 pm

School had finished and I had been at home getting ready. I showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed, putting on a pair of white vans. I am now on my way to Emma's house, walking of course.

Emily was going to drive us as she was the only one out of the four of us who had a car.

I got to Emma's house and knocked on the door. By the second knock, the door had been opened by her mother.

"Hello, Isla! Emma's in her room, getting ready."

"Okay, thanks." I run into Emma's room and she screams when she sees me.

"I can't believe that we see Ruel in a few hours!" She squeals. "I can't wait!"

"Me neither." I laugh.

Emma picks up a backpack from the corner of her room.

"What's that for?" I ask, watching as she puts clothes and who knows what into it.

"It's for the concert, in case we need anything." She replies. She leaves the room and goes to the kitchen. I follow her. She takes two bottles of water out of the fridge and puts them in the bag.

"I think that's all." She says. Right on cue, Emily joins us with her friend. I don't recognise the girl, but that's understandable considering Emily doesn't attend the same school that Emma and I do. The girl has long, curly red hair that goes past her hips, and emerald green eyes that stand out amongst her many freckles.

Emily, however, looked identical to Emma with her blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"You two ready?" Emily asks us. We nod in response. "Well, let's get going then."

~

This chapter was short.

Idk what I'm gonna do with the next one.

I should've thought this through...

Anyway, please vote and comment

x