Eleven

Saturday - 1:45 pm

I jolt awake, sitting upright, earning a scream from the unannounced person in my room. I pull my duvet up to my chest before I realise that the person is just Emma on the edge of my bed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I try to yell at her, but my voice coming out as a weird croak that I've never heard before.

"I just came to see my best friend. Is that so bad?"

"But it's like, nine."

Emma smiles widely. "In the morning? Isla, it's 2 pm."

"No, it's not, now leave me alone. I need my sleep." I try to lie back down, but Emma grabs my hand and pulls me back up.

"But I want to talk to you." She whines.

"Talk to Emily. She exists for a reason."

"Em's doing something. Besides, I want to talk about what happened yesterday."

"What about yesterday?" I swing my legs over the edge of my bed and stand up.

"Ruel. Have you met him before and not told me?"

I was looking through my closet for a new set of clothes, but I turn around. "No, why do you ask?"

Emma's hand starts tugging at her sleeve. "He couldn't keep his eyes off you."

"And? That doesn't mean we've met. And besides, he did take his eyes off me. If he hadn't, he would've fallen over. I would've." I turn back to my rummaging, finding a dark blue hoodie and black leggings.

Emma lies on her back. "It's not fair. When we went to the Shawn Mendes concert, Shawn made eye contact with you for a good five minutes."

"No, he didn't! He was looking at the girl behind me. He made eye contact with her for five minutes and I was just staring at him because he isn't real. He's too good looking to be real."

Emma just laughs and we continue to debate who he was looking at.

+

A/N: This chapter's boring.

But I wrote it in 10 minutes, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

Anyway, nothing in this is important. The next chapter is gonna be terrible, so I'm sorta working on the decline.

But it's not like anything I write is good quality anyway.

Oh, and guess what?

I'm failing maths! It's the 7th week of school and I'm already failing maths.

Fun stuff.

Thought someone should know.

Vote and comment plz

thx

x