Koga x reader

The sun seemed to never turn down it's heat. You were sweating like crazy! In fact you constantly held a rag to your forehead that you dipped in water. It did it's job but not for very long.

As you made your trip back to the river. A tall figure splashed cups of water onto his face. Drops of liquid trickling down his skin.

Your (e/c) eyes met blue ones, being in a daze at staring at him a few seconds passed before you clicked. "Ah!" You jolted back, startling the wolf demon.

"Geez (Y/n)! Don't do that."

"Sorry Koga...I was lost in a daydream."

Technically you were, but also oggling the man cooling himself. "Well keep the surprises to a minimum."

You nodded in response.

A silence passed through, once more you found yourself entranced by blue eyes. Koga waved a hand in front of your face eventually snapping you back to reality.

"Your really zoning out today (Y/n)."

Worry could be heard in his voice.

But you just shook off his concerns, "no I'm fine just deep in thought."

Unfortunately Koga wouldn't take no for an answer. He grabbed your legs and threw you over his shoulder.

"Hey what are you doing!?"

"Taking you back home so you can rest!"

You hated that he wasn't listening to you.

"I said I'm fine!" You pounded on his back, "stop that or else."

This intrigued you, "or else what?"

He arched a brow, "don't test me."

Without hesitation you hit him again, "that's it!" You felt as he slapped you bottom. A tinge of pink covered your cheeks.

"Really!"

He chuckled, "really."

So you gave up and let him check on you, not before giving him a pinch on his behind.