Inuyasha x reader pt1

Kagome tugged on Inuyasha's arm, "come on I want you to meet (Y/n!" Inuyasha grunted, "Kagome your forgetting one thing."

She stopped and turned to look at him, "what?" He rolled his eyes "this (Y/n) doesn't know about the well."

A few seconds passed and she broke into a grin, "oh that! No I told her ages ago and she's wanted to meet All of you. But since only you can go through the well she'll have to stick with just you."

Kagome tugged him towards the well, Inuyasha felt a little hurt at her comment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You stood waiting for them to show tapping your foot at the entrance to the shrine. Then a bright light emitted from the well. You gasped as the door slid open.

Both your eyes widened at the sight of each other, "Kagome!"

"(Y/n)!"

You crushed Kagome in an enormous hug, Inuyasha groaned and shook his head. "Hey you finally get to meet him!"

Kagome let go of you and gestured a hand to the dog demon. He stood with his arms folded.

With a curious face you walked up to him, "hi" you said with a little wave.

"Hi."

A smirk stretched upon your lips, standing up you ruffled his ears.

"Hey don't touch my ears!"

He slapped your hands away, giggling as he eyed you annoyed.

Kagome gave a small chuckle too, "I did the exact same thing."

Inuyasha walked forwards, "let's get this over with."

Kagome quickly rummaged through her bag, "don't forget this cap." She plopped it on his head.

The 3 of you walked along the cement path passing all sorts of shops. "So what are we even doing anyway?"

Kagome smiled, "shopping for clothes!"

"So a girl thing?"

You nudged shoulders with him, "guys can do it too."

He trudged forwards.

>>>>>>>>>>>

2hrs had gone by and you and Kagome were having a lot of fun trying on various outfits. Whilst Inuyasha had grown bored napping a few times.

Kagome twirled around in a sky blue dress with frills at the bottom and a lilac purple ribbon at the waist.

You clapped your hands as she did certain twists and turns.

"How loooong are you girls going to do this??"

"For as long as we feel like!" Kagome said.

The dog demon slumped down into the chair with a grunt. Then an idea popped into your head, "hey if your bored...why not try some clothes too?"

Inuyasha went rigid, "no way I'm fine with my robes!"

You tsked, "Inuyasha you need to learn the difference between a suggestion and demand."

He almost escaped but you and Kagome grabbed him by his arms. Then dragged him to the changing rooms.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"A pink shirt!? No!"

You heard from the changing room next to you. You laughed as you heard him struggling and Kagome forcing him into clothes. You spotted a light pink dress with a flower embedded at the chest.

 You spotted a light pink dress with a flower embedded at the chest

You slipped off your previous clothes and put the dress on. After a couple of mins of testing the dress you got out of the room.

Inuyasha and Kagome were already out and had selected their clothes. (refer to picture up top)

Kagomes eyes lit up in amazement at the sight of you, Inuyasha was dumbstruck.

"You look beatuful (Y/n)!"

"Thanks!"

You did a small twirl to show off, Inuyasha's gaze followed as you did so.

A moments of silence passed.

Kagome glared at him, "aren't you going to compliment her?"

"Why?"

She unlinked their arms and poked his chest, "it's called being nice!"

"Ok, ok!"

Kagome waited.

"She looks...weird. "

Kagomes jaw dropped, "that's not a compliment!"

"It was the first thing that I could think of! And I meant a good weird!"

Kagome fumed, "next time don't say anything!"

He became angry, "but you asked!"

You sighed as Kagome stormed out of the store after paying.

>>>>>>>>>

Kagome walked ahead of you two as she didn't want to be near Inuyasha. You walked beside the dog demon in complete silence.

You were going to catch up to Kagome until, "I'm sorry."

You snapped your attention to him, "what?"

"I said I'm sorry."

"Oh. That's ok."

Another moment of awkward silence, Inuyasha played with a strap. "Um you should be more confident in that dress. You'll look even cuter."

Heat creeped into your cheeks.

"Thanks...Inuyasha."

He averted his gaze, if that dress was any shorter he would not be able to hold back.

Looks like somebody's accidently in love.