Koga x reader- Twin of his rival

Requested by UzumakiDFangirl

In every aspect you looked like your brother Inuyasha. The eye shape and head, the ears even his voice a little. Expect yours more feminine and female, besides your tone of vocal and being female. You had (h/c) coloured hair.

Your eyes matched his amber ones, so really your hair was the only difference. "Inuyasha can you get over here and help me."

Your brother groaned as he walked over to help unstick you from a circle shaped hole in a branch you'd tried to crawl through.

"I'm related to such an idiot!"

You shot back, "your one too! The stuff I've seen Shippo call you out on." Inuyasha pushed you through.

Your face slammed hard into the ground, "ow!" You glared at him.

"Oops sorry don't know my own strength."

You shoved his chest, "one of these days I'm going to murder you!'

Inuyasha laughed, "I'd like to see you try." He patted his sword.

Furious you stomped back up to the hut, kicking open the door. Breaking the entrance entirely.

Kagome yelled at you, "(Y/n) we fixed that only last week!"

"Oh buzz off!"

Looks like the hut wasn't somewhere you could relax either. A hours walk and you ended up near a pond with a swan swimming across. You sat at the edge and dipped your foot in, going ankle deep. Swirling your leg around making small ripples in the water.

You gazed upwards to where a tall, rocky moutian stood. You tilted your head, curious as to whether you should check it out.

You removed yourself from the spot and ventured towards the mountain. It took about 2hrs to reach the second windy path to the top. You could make out a small speck that looked to be a cave from this distance. Getting bored you used your strong demon body to get there.

In about a minute you reached the entrance to the cave. Suddenly becoming weary as you could hear quiet voices inside.

"Hello?" You cupped your hands as you shouted.

Nothing.

You strached your head, eyelids dropping since it felt nice.

Then out of nowhere a strong gush of wind knocked you on your butt. "Oof!" Suddenly a circle of wolve demons surrounded you. One in particular caught your eye, his hair was black, tied up in a ponytail and wearing a headband with his fringe dangling over a bit.

Along with those piercing blue eyes, "Inuyasha have you turned female or somethung?"

You looked up at the wolf, "no I'm his twin sister..."

His eyes widened a fraction, "I never knew he had a sister."

You averted your eyes, "he doesn't talk about me much...by the way I mean no harm! If you know my brother you must know Kagome and her friends!"

The wolf nodded, "yes I do, especially Kagome." His pupils seemed to glimmer at her name.

"Can I ask who you are?"

"How rude of me! I'm Koga!"

He extended his hand for you to shake, you raised your brow.

Koga noticed and laughed, "oh right, here I'll help you up."

He grabbed your arm and pulled you up, though a little too roughly you ended up bumping into his chest. Noses touching slightly.

"Whoa!" You both said in unison

He clutched both your shoulders, "Sorry about that."

You shrugged hiding the tint of pink spreading across your face. "I-I should get going." Koga perked up, "let me come with you," you nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>

You walked beside him back to the hut where they had only started to fix the entrance.

Koga shouted at the top of his lungs, "hey Kagome!"

The school girl looked up suddenly an expression of dread covered her features.

"Oh....hi."

She did not sound pleased, then Koga ran from you and to Kagome, immdiealty taking her hands in his.

"My bride." He smiled.

Then it hit you he liked her, you felt your gut twist in a way you didn't like. You went into a depressed mood, Inuyasha came out noticing your saddened face.

"What's wrong with you grumpy?"

"Nothing."

"Huh, it's not nothing if you look like someone died!"

"Would you leave me alone!"

"I haven't done anything!"

"My fist is going to meet your jaw soon!"

Koga was surprised, "wow she's really his twin."

Kagome laughed nervously, "yeah..."

Inuyasha turned his head and he froze, he zoomed over to Koga and Kagome almost getting a hit on the wolf.

But he dodged efficiently, Inuyasha embraced Kagome into a hug. "Stay away from us!"

Koga chuckled, "now, now that's for Kagome to decide."

The school girl stayed quiet, you sighed that's when Koga turned to you. He grinned, "I don't know how you put up with this mutt, Inuyasha don't be mean to such a beauty like her."

Your heart did a million flips at his words, Koga winked at you and zoomed off. Your eyes gave off a dreamy look and you smiled awkardly.

"He's amazing~."

Inuyasha rushed over to you not believing this, "no! You like him!"

Inuyasha balled his hands into fists, "I'm going to kill him!"

You were surprised your brother was protective of you in that manner? Just what you needed.

You pulled him down to your level by his ear, "no Inuyasha I don't like him I love him, get it right." You let go and trodded off with a smrik.

Inuyasha screamed with boiling anger he did NOT want his sister to be attracted to his rival whom he hated so much.

You pondered for a second, would Koga automatically hate you because you were related to Inuyasha?

>>>>>>>>>

Koga punched the wall of his cave making it tremble, one of his packmates asked.

"So what do you think of (Y/n)? Pretty annoying like her brother eh?" His packmates giggled.

He didn't smile, "she does nothing for me but I will say she's quite the lady."

To be continued.