(older) Shippo x fairy reader pt2

Your feet were pounding against the grass, along with Miroku and Shippo.

"Mr Shippo stop running!"

The fox demon halted at your voice he turned with a puzzled look. "Mr?"

Ignoring his expression you flew the rest of the way towards him and plopped in front of him.

Shippo fiddled with his hands suddenly becoming nervous. "Hey look I'm sorry about what Miroku did he's...he's a jerk."

You gazed at him, "why are you sorry when I'm not?"

"Well I- wait what??" He rolled your  words around in his mind for a bit. "Your not sorry?"

You gave a happy nod while a smile tugged at the edge of your mouth. Shippo tried to smile back still unsure of your meaning.

Seeing that he still did not get it you spoke again, "I think if a man is daring enough to kiss a girl he's loved ever since his been a child. Then I find that utterly romantic and clear devotion to another."

"But don't you love Kohaku?"

You waved a hand at him, " not at all only you-", you interlaced your fingers with his own and brought it up to your lips. "Get this spot."

A blush set onto Shippo's cheeks, "you mean only I can kiss you?"

You nodded, "catching on, then I wonder if you'll catch onto this."

Freeing your fingers from his you grabbed his wrist and placed his palm just above your stomach.

"This is also only yours..." Shippo met your gaze and saw the seductive smirk you wore.

His face went red as a tomato, he retracted his hand quite quickly. "Well um...I guess...." he could not get his mouth to work.

Mirokus laughter could be heard and Kagome stood with her mouth hung open. While Inuyasha just stared blushing himself.

You tip toed over to Shippo not allowing any space, "you think you can handle to love a fairy? Most men get scared by how passionate we are in nature, that being the reason you hardly ever see us and most of us are female."

Shippo could not meet your eyes.

You questioned this, "why will you not look at me?"

He spoke, "I'm embarrassed a-and you've done this in front of my friends."

It clicked now you chuckled, "oh sorry when we express our love we have no shame if others are around."

He gulped, "duly noted."

"So Mr Shippo does this mean I can be yours?"

The fox demon breathed, his cheeks slightly turning to their original hue.

He took ahold of your hand and dragged you to a place more private. "Where are we going?"

He didn't look at you but said, "I once heard Inuyasha talk about 'marking' Kagome...so I'm going to do that privately."

Now you were the one reddening.

Miroku watched on while Kagome and Inuyasha went into the hut.

The monk yelled to Sango who was walking up to him, ready to shoot him with questions about what happened.

"Can we do some passionate love making Sango?"

She stopped wide eyed and pink, then closed her eyes and said, "come a bit closer and say that...monk."

Miroku knew it was time to bail.

(I had too much fun with this)