Sesshomaru x reader- Make her mine Pt1

Kagome helped you out of the well, "this never gets old." You were always delighted at how Kagome travelled between eras. You'd found out the secret by accident a while back. Now you were a welcomed friend.

"(Y/n)!!" Shippo shouted excitedly he came running towards you with his little legs. You stretched out your arms as the little fox demon jumped into your hug. "Hello to you too."

You said as you snuggled him, Shippo was like a younger brother to you. Since you had no siblings of your own he was an absolute delight. Shippo then jumped from your arms and greeted Kagome.

Inuyasha walked over to you looking quite annoyed, "what are you doing here?" You sighed at his question.

"I'm here because I'm allowed to be."

He tsked, "whatever you should leave!"

Kagomes face turned angry, "that's rude Inuyasha!" The male scrunched his face up. "Don't care."

Kagome stomped her foot, "I've had it! S-"

You put your hand on Kagomes shoulder, "It's ok I got this."

She looked at you confused, "ok..." you politely walked up to the dog demon. He watched your happy figure, "what do you want?"

In one swift motion you raised your leg and kicked his crown jewels. A high yelp came from his lips as he clutched the sore spot and fell to his knees.

"I suggest you get a change of attitude."

You turned to go back to Kagome, Miroku's face paled, Shippo was laughing, Sango sighed and Kagomes mouth dropped.

"I think that will teach him a lesson." You giggled to yourself.

Kagome got out of her stunned state and cleared her throat, "um..let's start dinner shall we?"

As the sky shifted from orange to a beautiful, dark night littered with stars. Kagome cooked the food they'd had for most of their time here. Fish.

Kagome dished out the steaming fish to Shippo, Sango and you first. Then the two boys.

Nobody really talked, Inuyasha glared at you quickly turning his head whenever you stared at him. Afraid his jewles might be hurt again.

Suddenly people outside started screaming, the group ran to investigate. A man or demon was standing before them the moon making his sliver hair gleam.

Inuyasha growled, "Sesshomaru."

You leaned over to Kagome, "who's that?" She whispered back, "Inuyasha's older brother."

your eyes widened quite surprised, "well why is he here?"

Your question was answered before Kagome spoke, "I want the human girl."

Inuyasha grabbed out the Tessaiga (don't know if thats spelt right) and made a stance ready to attack. "Not this again your not getting Kagome!"

Sesshomaru grabbed out his own sword, "I will."

Inuyasha growled again, "what will it take for you to leave us alone?! Besides Kagome!"

Sesshomaru stared at his younger brother and then seemed to look behind him. Your eyes met his, you felt your body pulse and your face go red.

Your chest hurt as you clutched it, Kagome noticed you and worried, "are you ok??"

Inuyasha yelled, "speak dammit!"

He calmly pointed at you, " her, she will do better."

Everyone turned to stare at you, Inuyasha went back to his brother.

"(Y/n)?" He sounded almost in pain.

The beautiful man nodded.

"No! You aren't getting anybody!"

"I'm afraid you won't be deciding that, unlike Kagome I cannot afford to pass up...(Y/n)."

Kagome glared at him with a pained expression, "why do you need her so bad?!"

Sesshomaru gazed at you intently, "I do not know..." he suddenly vanished from his spot and appeared beside you.

"- all I know is I must make her mine."

With that he wrapped an arm around your waist and jumped into the night. Kagome ran towards your quickly fading form.

"(Y/n)!!!" She reached her hands up tears welling in her eyes.

You wrapped yourself around Sesshomaru, terrified you might fall.

"What are you doing with me?!"

His eyes met your own, then went back to look at the land.

Out of everything happening fast, you wondered why your heart beat still thumped wildly in your chest.

I feel like this is bad😬 oh well up next Naraku!

To be continued.