Naraku x reader

(Gonna change this up a bit)

He was watching from his castle the miasma surrounding the building. Somehow a singular tree managed to grow in this toxic area, pink flowers bloomed along it's thick, brown branches. Reaching up to the blue sky, not that anyone could see it.

The miasma covered the sky and this place like a barrier. But what was strange was Naraku didn't kill the tree instead he kept it. Made sure it thrived in this desolate land. Only one reason he did this.

(Y/n).

He always made sure she found a way through the barrier. Making a hole large enough for her body to fit in. (Y/n) didn't have common sense he often laughed at this flaw.

He said in a deep, grating voice, "you could get killed girl." He sat with a paintbrush in hand as she approached the cherry tree. Fingering the half-closed buds.

He unravelled a scroll and began to swiftly move the brush and paint her. Watching from his window, the scroll etched with lines of black that resembled the mortal.

She traced the branch, going upwards along the branch to more fully blossomed flowers. Taking a petal inbetween her thumb and forefinger. Rubbing tiny circles along it's soft surface.

Naraku smiled as he perfectly copied her grin, her small, gentle smile. He had done her torso, neck and head. He'd painted the features of her face, evry detail so fine as he got to work on her legs.

Kagura walked past his room with the door open, "he's at it again" she mumbled. Naraku turned to look at her, "do you mind?"

Kagura scoffed and walked off, not before saying "creep."

Naraku returned to painting (Y/n)'s beautiful picture. She was so easily pleased everyday she came to admire that tree. While he admired her. While painting he thought it strange he cared for this human. Especially when he hated how he yearned for Kikyo.

At least...onigumo did, he himself as Naraku wanted (Y/n).

He didn't like that he took advantage of the fact that she had no sense of danger. But...she was just so irresistible.

He wanted to reveal himself to her, see if this love was real. Would grow pure in his dark heart like the cherry tree grew radiantly in this barren home.

Absent-mindedly he'd perfected and finished her legs and clothes. The kimono outlining her every curve, the bottom of the sleeves dropping a little. He'd even gotten the pattern spot on, even though his work was in black the way the different shades splashed together. Made it easy to tell this girl wore a kimono with dark and light colours.

He stopped to watch her, "(Y/n)...I wish I could love you...but I'd only taint what's so pure of you."

(Y/n) finished with the cherry tree and turned to leave, freely she went as he made an exit for her. Staring at her back as she left, getting smaller and smaller until she was just a dot among the hills.

Kagura wondered where his malice was, where was his coldness?

This is short, if a part 2 is wanted enough I'll do it.