Kagome x fem dog demon reader pt1

ToriaGuyot

She couldn't understand it her brain was muddled with feelings she only experienced with Inuyasha. Yet she felt these emotions towards you.

Kagome rummaged through her bag pulling out a packet of potato chips. Just as she grabbed them out Inuyasha snatched them from her hand, "thanks Kagome."

"Inuyasha their not for your!"

He raised a brow, "but I eat them every other time?"

Kagome's eye twitched, "that's because like before you steal them and stuff your face!"

The male dog demon gritted his teeth, "if you want them back come and get them."

"She won't have to."

Inuyasha turned to the source of your voice. You have him a hard punch and caught the chips as they slipped from his fingers when he fell to the floor. Leaving an imprint of the front part of his body in the wood.

"Here you go." You said handing them back to Kagome with a small smile. She reached for it and your fingers brushed slightly.

Kagome blushed at the light contact, of which you didn't see. Inuyasha used both arms to unstick himself from the floor of the hut. An angry scowl across his face along with some blood bleeding from his forehead.

Your ears twitched, "have a nice trip down there?"

His lips quivered in frustration, he cracked his knuckles.

Your (e/c) pupils met Kagomes brown ones, she sighed.

"Sit boy."

The necklace glowed and in a quick moment he again dropped to the floor.

"Ughh...Kagome why do you hate me?"

The school girl turned her head with a "hm!"

You wanted to ease Kagomes temper you took hold of her hand and dragged her. She was taken by surprise and her heart beat a little faster.

You arrived at a garden filled with endless amount of flowers. You let go of Kagomes hand, which she got a tad disappointed with and picked a sunflower.

"I've been tending this garden and finally managed to make it beautiful, like you and Sango!"

Kagome stiffened at what you said, "You think...I'm beautiful?" Her eyes sparkled with delight. You nodded, "and Sango."

The the sparkle from her eyes disappeared, "right."

You noticed her change in mood and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and adjusted the flower among her black locks.

"I know it's not the prettiest flower but it goes well with your complexion." You said with a bright smile.

Kagome was speechless, were you hitting on her? No, no these words were just coming from a friends mouth.

Wait why did she care?! She couldn't seriously be into girls?! She'd never crushed on a girl before!

Up until now....

"Yeah thanks (Y/n) you've cheered me up I'm going to go home now. I have some things I need to take care of in my world."

You waved the school girl goodbye as she ran towards the direction of the well. As she jumped in Inuyasha followed pursuit. You sighed, "man if only one of us could go through the portal to her time too. Then we could stop Inuyasha from bein so annoying."

>>>>>>>>>

Kagome plopped onto her bed, "did you have to come too?" Inuyasha crouched on her window.

"I want to make sure your ok."

Her brown eyes looked into his amber ones. Suddenly they changed colour, (e/c)? Then (Y/n) came into her mind.

A blush covered her face she grabbed the pillow and screamed into it. Inuyasha was genuinely concerned, "Kagome are you ok??"

"No!" She threw the pillow at him.

He caught it, "Kagome?..."

She wildy kicked her legs against the mattress. "I am aren't I?!"

"Are what?"

Kagome stood up and shouted in his face making him fall back, "nothing leave me alone!" His claws dug into the edges of the window.

He scowled and left her to her thoughts. She slept through the night with you on her mind.

>>>>>>>>>>

Kagome returned the next morning highly aware of her feelings for you.

You frantically waved your arms at her with your usual big grin. "Hey Kagome!" You shouted.

She gave you a tired smile.

You ran up to her, "how is your world?"

"Good."

You toned down your bubbly mood a fraction. "Inuyasha is...not very happy, did something happen?"

The events of last night came back to her, "he's just being a jerk as usual."

Kagome didn't want to deal with anyone...expect you. Your gentle smile was warm and inviting.

Kagome twiddled her thumbs nervously, you noticed.

"Yes?"

Kagome let go of a breath, "um...did you want to hang out at your garden?"

You smiled wider now, "sure you can hang out with me and Ayame."

Kagome felt her heart being lightly stabbed, "Ayame?"

"Yeah she's nice but overly touchy with me I don't know if she'll be like that with you so just watch out."

Kagomes jaw dropped, Ayame liked you too!!

"Does she have to come? Can't it be just us two??" Your eyed widened at what the school girl said.

Kagome slapped a hand over her mouth realising what she had said.

"Um...I-I meant because she's weird with you-"

You smirked, "oho ho ho~ Kagome are you jealous?"

Your devilish grin showed your two fangs. Your eyes holding a cheeky glint.

Kagomes cheeks dusted pink, "what?! I-"

"Hm?~"

Kagomes brows arched down her heart gunning. "Hey it's not like I like you! Ok?!"
(Yes got that from the song 😄)

You chuckled, "ok."

You started to walk, "it'll be us two next time I promise."

Kagome ran up and walked beside you, "ok you better keep it."

"I will."

Looks like she's still kinda denying her feelings.

Pt2 in second book