Koga x reader

You had no idea of where Koga could've gone. He'd left again without saying. You were so mad, tapping yoir foot against the ground waiting. But it's not like you complaining would make him come back any faster.

Letting out a sigh you unfolded your arms and headed back into the cave.
All the other wolf demons were doing their own thing. Clearly leaving you alone because of the bad mood you were in.

About an hour later he showed all strached and bruised. He walked into the cave, grinning. "(Y/n)! Where are you?!" Hearing his voice echo through out the cave and reach your ears. You get up and storm over.

Hands balled into fists as your face landed in his view. He smiled even wider with arms open to greet you.

But as you approached closer he saw the expression on your face. Angry. Real angry.

"Koga!"

Before he could react you gave a swift punch to his cheek. He stumbled back,  dumbfounded of what made you do that. A red mark starting to come to his check.

He rubbed the sore spot, "what was that for?" You gritted your teeth and spoke.

"You went out again without telling me, or telling anyone where you went off to!" Your temper started to rise again. He noticed your ears twitching.

Finding it funny he touched them and gave them a small tug. You swiped his hands away. "Koga this is serious! Can you just listen to me!"

He gave a small smile, your anger was being held by a short leash. "Koga!" You whined.

He closed his eyes and inhaled, taking your hands in his and intertwined your fingers.

He then looked directly into your eyes, your heartbeat increased. Koga placed his forehead on yours.

Then whispered softly, "I'm sorry."

You let out a sigh, "its alright."

He realised his hold on you, you gave a slight smile. Koga then gripped you in a hug. "Oh I love that you have the heart to forgive me!"

A light blush covered your cheeks, 'he loves something about me' you thought.

The hug lasted a minute, his eyes had locked on to Inuyasha and his friends. "What are you showing up for mutt?" A snarl was added in.

Inuyasha glared at him, "You wanna go here right now?" These two would do that. Kagome stepped inbetween the two. "We came because there's a group of demons close to here. So we thought we'd warn you."

Koga's gaze softened, "I love how you worry about me so...Kagome." he grabbed both her hands. Inuyasha tried to unglue the two.

You were steaming, what about when you worried about him?! Did he never notice that?!

Kagome managed to pry away his fingers,  "so..uh Koga do you want to join us?" His eyes brightened at the opportunity but..."I'm sorry not this time."

"Good riddance to that then," Inuyasha said.

Koga shot him a look.

"I'm gonna look after my other lady."

Inuyasha huffed, "what miss grumps over there?"

Even if it was only a remark like that. Koga still flared up at him.

"Don't call her that!"

Inuyasha had a look of confusion not knowing what he'd done wrong.

(Adding own character here)

The angel who'd been silent finally spoke. "You hopeless case."

Inuyasha whirled around to her, looking completely offended. As if the words coming from her mouth meant something to him.

"Anyway I'm gonna hang with my lady."

You were overjoyed at his decision to stay. After they said their goodbyes, you suddenly ran up to Koga and gave him a hug.

He wrapped his arms around you, spinning with you in his arms then stopping.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

You had a question to ask, "why did you stay though?" A hint of suspicion.

He let go of you suddenly flustered, "well I...your upset so I wanna make you happy!"

You put your hands on your hips, "when have you cared that I'm upset?"

"Ever since I realised I can't get you outta my head." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

Kogas blushed more, "well your my mate so I always have!"

Your eyes widened, "w-what?" You blushed furiously.

He just realised what he'd said, "oh god! I mean like friends!"

A mate meant your soulmate, someone who you belonged to. Who meant you loved.