Sesshomaru x reader

(I'll be writing in different perspectives)

She walked through the burnt village, decaying bodies scattered all around her. She examined one, skin grey and tight. The soul had been sucked from the man.

(Y/n) knew better than to stay here she ran into the forest ahead. Not caring about the demons awaiting her inside.

Branches snagged on her pants, ripping holes in the fabric. She'd followed Kagome through the well not that they were friends or anything. The school girl hadn't even known (Y/n) followed her.

A few thorns sliced her skin, mostly her arms. This place was full of demons, monsters. Why would Kagome come to this sort of world? It's dangerous.

But (Y/n) shouldn't be worrying about others right now. A big, loud roar echoed throughout the forest. Her breath became fast, air wasn't flowing down her throat quick enough.

She slammed away branches, now the twigs caught on her shirt. An ogre, green and fat started to chase after (Y/n). The ogre was giant each step taken making it dramatically close to (Y/n).

Her (h/c) hair whipped behind her as she ran, chest rising and falling rapidly with each short breath. "Somebody help!" Her voice was raspy as she called out.

The ogre skidded to a halt and reached down. Easily clutching the human girl in its sweaty, thick fingers. "Well, well looks like I've found me a meal!"

(Y/n) felt her heart race, "your going to eat me?!"

The ogre gave a disgusting, satisfied grin, "yes you'll be delicious! Or maybe I could take you as my bride?"

"That would be worse! It's physically impossible, plus your disgusting!" She spat.

The ogre huffed, "looks like you made your choice."

He grabbed her collar, moving her between his forefinger and thumb. He opened his mouth, rotting teeth and breath so foul (Y/n) gagged. Strings of saliva coated his mouth.

"Noooo!!!"

At her scream, the ogre stilled it's small, pig like head tilted and fell off. (Y/n) fell along with the dead ogre, she screamed but stopped when she felt a pair of soft arms catch her.

She opened her eyes to see a man with cold, yellow pupils staring at her as he landed. "You saved me."

He let go of her as stepped back on the ground. On further inspection she noticed his pointed ears, sharp canines and markings on his face. "Y-your a demon..." (Y/n) shook grabbing her shaking limb.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/n)."

His eyes glinted at her response, in a swift movement the demon had enveloped (Y/n). Pressing her body against his own. He drew his face close.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"I'll tell you my name, Sesshomaru."

With that reply he smashed his lips onto hers. "Mmm!!" (Y/n) pushed on his chest but the man was much stronger. He finally parted for air, "why did you do that?!"

"You did not like it?" He simply asked

"I-I." A large blush covered her cheeks, Why did she love that kiss.

He smirked, "your my mate you cannot resist my advances."

He squished their bodies closer, now (Y/n) and him were touching noses.

"I've been tracking your scent for days, come Rin awaits her mum."

"Her mum...wait what?!"

He flew off with his mate wrapped in his arms.