Naraku x reader

For hollyyoai

Grey clouds gathered in the sky as thick drops of rain splashed onto the ground. Mud was slick wherever you stepped. You and Naraku sat in his castle the sliding door open as you both watched the rain in silence. His red eyes laid upon your frame he smiled.

"You know I'm glad I found such a girl as nice as you." His smile grew as you met his gaze. You shifted closer to him letting him embrace you.

"I'm glad you did too."

You and Naraku had been together for 9 months now. You had met him by encountering one of his servants. Kagura, she liked you so much she ignored the order Naraku had given her and kinda kidnapped you.

Of course you protested at first but once your eyes laid upon Naraku you were a willing hostage. Although Kagura crushed on you and her intention was to make you fall for her.

But her plan didn't succeed of course.

After that she has been bitter towards you both.

Naraku gave you a peck on the head, "I've got some...things to plan so why don't you entertain yourself for a bit."

You nodded in response.

He walked down the hallway and into another room. Which you assumed he would be plotting something.

Alone now you continued to watch the heavy rain soak the earth. You let go a small sigh.

Out of nowhere a tiny, sharp object was thrown your way. You picked it up examining it and seeing it up closer.

"An arrowhead?"

Just then a female voice came from the bushes the person seemed to be struggling.

Looking for any signs of Naraku or Kagura you deemed it fit to check out.

Slowly you approached the bushes the rain making it harder to hear the female. You didn't mind being cold and wet if it meant helping someone.

Pushing through the green shrub you spotted one of the people you hoped least to encounter.

There stood the priestess bow armed with an arrow prepared to aim it at you. Her cool, calm voice was coated with malice.

"Who are you? One of Narakus lackeys?"

She aimed her bow higher so now it pointed right at your heart. You began to sweat, having no means of defense to protect yourself if she let go of that arrow.

"I'm (Y/N) I'm just a normal human."

Not a complete lie.

Kikyo brought the arrow back further, "are you with Naraku?"

"Yes."

Her face turned to a scowl, "give me one reason why I shouldn't release this arrow?"

After Kikyo had spoke a strong gush of wind picked up. Causing both of you to lose balance, quickly you used this opportunity to escape being so close to the castle.