Miroku x reader

Sango had given him a new hand print on his cheek. Red and utterly sore. "Your such a pervert!" The monk gave a nervous laugh looking at you. "I uh...meant for that."

You sighed, "I'm sure you did."

Sango turned he back to him, Kirara snuggling into her lap. You rubbed your temple, what was wrong with you? Having feelings for a perverted monk who flirts with a girl within a metre.

Sango seemed to be the one who coped most of his gropings. "Sango are you ok?"

She shot you a look of anger, she pushed Kirara off her lap. Collected her weapon and hurried away from the group.

"Oh...my."

You put your attention to Miroku, "your a dick!" The monk folded his arms to his chest.

"Yes I know"

"Then if you know why don't you apologise?" Your nostrils flared a little.

Miroku smiled shaking his head, "Sango won't listen to me not after I've invaded her space."

"You dirty, perverted monk."

He got up and sat next to you, "why are you near me?"

He smirked, "I'm no fool (Y/n)." You snorted, "that's definitely debatable."

He shifted so he could whisper in your ear, "I know you like me." A deep shade of crimson covered your face.

"W-what?! How do you know?!"

He grabbed your hands in his own, "that's doesn't matter, I have a question."

You eyed him, "will you bare my child?" He asked with a big grin. This was unbelievable. You felt your hand act of it's own accord.

You hit Miroku hard the sound of the slap echoing in Kaede's hut. "Owwww!!! Sango already hit me there!" He clutched his face.

You got up puffing your cheeks in anger, "stupid! I hate you!" You went to find Sango and keel her company instead.

Miroku called after you, "(Y/n) wait please I'm sorry!"

You ignored his faint apology, needing to cool off before you hit a place where he'd really be in pain.

Why did he have to be so rude and inconsiderate? You would love to have his kids.

"What am I thinking?!" You shook your head, another large blush creeping across your skin.

You saw the brown ponytail from afar, she looked peaceful sitting on the grassy hill. Staring at the twinkling night.

"I shouldn't disturb her..."

But you went against what you said anyway, Sango glanced at you as you took a spot beside her.

"Hey."

"....hey."

It couldn't be more awkward, until the demon slayer spoke, "why does he have to act like that?" You forced a smile, "I guess that's just Miroku."

It seemed you and Sango were thinking similar things. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

Both of you sat in silence, running over your thoughts. When both your eyes widened and blushed.

You felt your butt being touched, Sango and yourself turned at the same time and delivered a punch to him.

"MIROKU!!"

First Miroku story I'll do better with the next one