Miroku x reader

"I'm not just some pervert."

You had the monk by the collar and a fist readied to make him bleed. "Yes you are."

He grabbed ahold of the hand on his collar, "I know you put up this facade of toughness."

He entangled your fingers with him, "your someone I want to pursue."

You blushed when his nose touched yours. You were utterly defenseless.

Miroku would always creep on you and Sango that was until in an accident Sango had passed away. From then on the monk was always in a depressed state and you would be the one to comfort him.

You missed Sango too, Kirara had then become your companion. You often cried in the cats fur at night because you missed your best friend so much.

Thats also when Miroku began to comfort you in return. Romance had blossomed you loved him and he loves you.

But he ruined every moment by being a creep to you fulltime. A hand on the butt, a sexual comment.

Flirting with other girls still.

So you protected your heart, built up a wall of stone that no one could penetrate.

"(Y/n) I fell back into old habits and I'm sorry for that. But your the one who truly holds my affections."

You tried to turn your head but he kept you frozen in place. "Well you never held mine."

"I know that's a lie."

"Why would I love someone who could potentially cheat on me?"

He took your chin in his palm, "because you love me and besides I promise I will prove faithful to you."

"I can't Miroku." Your lip started to tremble.

Crap he was making the wall crumble, Miroku wouldn't let you look away still.

"Please let go of my face."

"What so you can run away and patch up the wall? No thanks."

Your retinas burned with tears then what he said crumbled away your defenses.

"Once I kiss you you'll love me."

Kiss?!

No longer could you refuse his pleas you swiped his hand away and smashed your lips onto his.

He deepened the kiss, exciting and salty as both of you cried.

He departed from your mouth and grinned with water dripping from his smile.  "Now I have every excuse to ask you to bear my child."

You laughed lightly, "oh you'll never change but I'm ok with that."

"