Koga x reader

This is short
The night sky was littered with stars, the soft breeze blew through your hair. You were waiting for him, for the charming wolf demon.

Your romance had been kept a secret for your family didn't approve of loving a demon. Demons were cruel and heartless would kill a human without a second thought.

But not Koga he had a big heart, cared about even a human like yourself. The wolf man came running towards you.

Recognizing the huge tornado whirling across the plain. Finally he came about a metre in front of you and walked the rest of the way.

Immediately taking your hands in his and spinning you around into a kiss.

When your lips left contact he spoke, "how's my lady been?" A wide grin stretched along his face.

Your smile reflected his own, "oh quite good now that your here." You moved closer, lips brushing against his.

"Is that so? Well same goes for me." His voice became husky, needing more of your delicious kisses. Perhaps more than kissing he needed.

Once again your lips enveloped his sweet mouth. The kiss was heated and rough, he broke it and travelled along your neck. Lightly nipping your skin eventually nearing your collarbone.

He bit a little harder, squishing your soft build into his muscular one. His fangs grazed along your neck. Sending shivers along your spine.

Then he sucked a spot moving his tongue in circles. Leaving a bruise, you gasped loving the sensation.

"H-hey your getting carried away."

He stopped and placed a hand on cheek, "sorry I've just been...craving you in certain ways."

You blushed knowing what he meant, "I can help fix that."

Koga swallowed at your sentence a certain feral instinct showed in his eyes.

You smirked, "but first you tell me what happened today."

He groaned, "nothing happens though it's really boring!"

You pouted, "really you haven't been mulling after that girl who comes through the well?" Your voice raised a little at that.

Koga gritted his teeth, "no! I've been 'mulling' after you!"

A slight uneasiness ruined the relaxed mood. Koga pulled you into a warm embrace. "(Y/n)...believe me."

A sigh left you, "how do I tell that your not lying? That really you do...love Kagome still?"

He suddenly ended the hug and gripped your shoulders, "what? You don't trust me?"

His canines bared a fraction.

You couldn't help but avert your gaze, "I'm sorry..."

He sighed too, "no more waiting."

"Huh?" You looked at him confused.

"No. More. Waiting."

You got the memo a huge smile cracking your frown. You threw yourself from his grasp.

"What the-!"

"Come get me first~!" You placed your thumb on your nose, wriggled your other fingers and stuck out your tongue.

Koga smirked, "oh it's on missy!"

He chased after you, howls of laughter and joy echoing across the plain.