1:News

(Proof read)
Jimin's POV

The light shining bright in my eyes through the small crack in my blinds when I wake up is the worst, but 'today is Wednesday, so it's not as bad as Mondays' I think to myself.
I sat up and got out of bed. I walk over to the blinds and open them wider. My whole room lights up

 My whole room lights up

Jimin's bed room

I walk over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'Damn do I look good with bed head' I thought to myself while I was looking at the mirror shirtless. I looked at the mirror for a few more seconds and then took the rest of my clothes off to take a shower.

—————————-
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

When I was finish, I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it. To finish it off, I put on some clothes that would make everyone think I'm adorable and innocent as they all thought. They all are ass kissers. They all suck up to me cause they think I'm nice. They think I'm adorable. What if they saw the true me.
The real one hiding behind this mask. They would not want to be any where near me. They would think I'm a delinquent. They Would fear me, just as some others. So I'd rather be fake and not be who I am. They wouldn't really like me, so I chose not to show the real me. 

Fake smiles
Fake laughs
Fake hugs
Fake concern
Fake everything
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And Especially

𝓕𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

So I fake as much as possible with no regrets because regrets bring weakness and weakness bring pain. I learned the hard way in middle school.
I get my stuff and pack up. Before I left, I looked in the mirror one more time to see if I looked fine. I smile in the mirror with my brightest smile and laugh at myself a bit

I look at my small desk with a cup of lollipops on it and take three of them

I look at my small desk with a cup of lollipops on it and take three of them. Got to survive on them at school. I put on my blue fur jacket before waking
outside to school.

——————————
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

When I got to school I was right away surrounded by people. I put my fakest brightest smile on and acted as if everything that I was doing was the real me. I sat there and smiled and talk with people.

—————————————
Nobody's POV

When Jimin got away from the crowd of people, he went to his locker. He felt nothing when he was with any of the people around him. They were all boring to him. He could never find anyone interesting that he could play around with.

Jimin thought that this school was the most boring place ever and he couldn't play around with peoples' feelings. It would ruin his reputation as the nice kid. So even though Jimin couldn't do that, he still went out at night to have his own kind of fun.
Jimin sat in front of his locker, until he remembered where he was and ran to his class and sat at his seat.
The teacher was a bit late, so people were talking and waiting until the teacher came. "Hey Jimin" some one says from behind him. Jimin turns around and see his best friend more or less like a brother, Taehyung.

"Oh Taehyung hey" Jimin said with a real smile for him. Taehyung was the only one who knew that Jimin fakes all the sweet stuff for people. Taehyung thinks it's wrong and should be himself, but he will just wait until Jimin figures it out himself.
"You hear there's a new kid that will be here today?!" One of my classmates said. "I heard that he is a delinquent that beats people up just for the fun of it. Kinda creepy right?" Taehyung said with a smile on his face while saying that.

"Why do you look so happy if he a delinquent?" Jimin said with a poker face. "I'm not happy I just like to smile ". Taehyung said with a now poker face too. "Well what ever sit down Taehyung, you weren't even smiling at that last sentence you said" said Jimin, with a slight smirk on his face. "Stop acting all smug you idiot" said Taehyung.

"You always ruining my vibes, let me be happy with out you saying something" said Taehyung in a pout. Jimin just gave Taehyung his biggest and cutest smile and said "now sit down Taehyung". Taehyung sat down in his seat and jimin and Taehyung talked until the teacher came in.

The teacher walk in a few mins early and told everyone to quiet down. Taehyung and Jimin were in the middle of a conversation when the teacher told everyone to quiet down for important news. Jimin looks at Taehyung and Taehyung looks at Jimin. "What could be so important to stop the class a few mins early" Jimin whispers to Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at Jimin "maybe it's the new kid!" Taehyung said with a excited look. "You and this new kid thing, why would they put the new kid in this class" Jimin said back in whisper. Taehyung look at Jimin like he was stupid, "what do you mean, he can be in any class if he wanted too". "Well that's if he is smart enough for these classes" Jimin said in a whisper yell. "This class is for most smartest kids in this school I don't think some delinquent would be in this class" Jimin said in a now more calmer voice. "But what if he is" - "JIMIN! TAEHYUNG! Quiet please" the teacher said in a harsh voice while interrupting Taehyung's sentence. "Sorry sir, Jimin and Taehyung" said in unison in soft voices.

Some kids snickered and laughed at the duo making a scene. Which Jimin and Taehyung got more embarrassed when they heard the laughs and snickers. They teacher placed his stuff down. All the kids sat in silence, as the teacher was about to talk again. "Ok like I was saying before some two people rudely interrupted we have some news."

———————————————————
I shall be posting every Friday or at least try to. I'm a little lazy and some times get off track sooooo yeah thanks for reading also thanks to ilovemememememe  for proof reading this story💜💜💜💜💜