7: Phone Call

Thanks for reading everyone
💜💜💜
Also
THANK YOU SO
MUCH FOR
100 READS
💜🙏🏽💜
(Proof read)
********************
What happened before —>

" You will be my Slave for a week" Jimin says as he pulls Namjoon by the back of the head so they are eye level. Namjoon looks Jimin in the eyes like how Jimin wanted him to. Namjoon blinks a few times before yelling one word out loud"WHAAAAAAAAT"

**********************
Namjoon's POV

'OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY' I think to my self as I panic in my mind. 'THIS JIMIN GUY IS FUCKED UP IN THE MIND, LIKE WHAT DID I JUST AGREE TO? I KNEW THAT SHIT WAS RISKY AS FUCK' I keep talking too myself until I hear Jimin talking out loud.

"So now you're my slave starting next week" Jimin says with that snake smirk on his face. "Wait wait this is way unfair. You can't do this Jimin" I say with a pouty voice. Jimin looks at me confused. "Unfair you say, Well why is it unfair Nammie" Jimin says the nickname he made for Namjoon. "please stop calling me Nammie and also it's unfair, a week with you would be like a fucking eternity" I said before Jimin cut off the rest of my sentence.

"Well since it such an eternity you should start this week" Jimin said with a face of stone. "W-wHAT DID YOU SAY" I yell at Jimin. "No need to yell. I said you should start this week." "But tomorrow is Saturday we have school tomorrow" I said after Jimin finished his sentence.

"I know that's why you will start for me tomorrow"Jimin said while turning his back on Namjoon. "Ah I got to go Nammie i got dance practice see you tomorrow slave boy" Jimin said with a devilish smile on his face while walking out. "WAIT JIMIN DON'T WALK AWAY I HAVEN'T EVEN AGREED" Jimin stopped dead in his tracks when I said that.

"What do you mean you HAVEN'T agreed you have to I have your pictures" Jimin said as he turned to look at me. "No you just assumed that I would agree cause you have my pictures" I said with a smile on my face. "Oh so you want me to post these on the school walls" Jimin said with a raised eyebrow. "w-well not really I just-." "Just what Namjoon? Don't waste my time please, I have to get to practice". Jimin cut me off in the middle of my sentence.

**********************
Jimin's POV

I walk away from Namjoon when he had his head down. I've been very cruel to him today even though we met not too long ago. I'm letting my true colors show already. It took Taehyung way longer to figure out what I'm like but Namjoon, he seems different from the rest.

Don't get me wrong Taehyung is way different from others but like he shows that. Namjoon in the other hand doesn't show it in the way he talks or at least tries too. Namjoon and Taehyung are kinda switch for me here. Taehyung looks normal but isn't but Namjoon doesn't look normal but tries to fit in as some one who is.

That's why I left the kinda part in there. Hmmmm Namjoon strikes many interest for me. I want to play with him some more. Well starting tomorrow your my slave Namjoon.
I giggle to myself out loud but not loud enough for the people in my dance class to hear as we were stretching.

**********************
Namjoon's POV

I was still in the boys locker room. I can't believe that jimin still has those photos and is threatening me to be his slave and if I don't, he'll post them up at school. I don't even fucking like school . 'Whatever' I say to myself as I pick up my phone and call Hoseok and Yoongi Hyung.

"Hello" I hear on the other line. "Hope-ah I need to see you and Hyung" I say as I think of how I should tell them about the dumb bet I made with Jimin. "Wait why you sound depressed, where are you?" Hoseok ask me many questions but I only answer one. "I'm at school right now I need to see you and Hyung and I will tell you guys the rest" I say to Hoseok as he says ok and tells me that they are at Yoongi Hyung's apartment.

**********************
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

I walk to Yoongi Hyung's apartment thinking of ways to tell them about the bet with Jimin. I couldn't think of it while I was the phone with Hope-ah. So I walk while thinking. 'So they are definitely going to treat me if I tell them I agreed to the bet' I say to myself.

I should just tell them the full truth. If I don't, I will look suspicious if I don't. I sigh to myself as I look up to see that I'm already at Yoongi Hyung's apartment. I walked into the apartment and got up to Yoongi Hyung's apartment number. I type in the passcode and I walk in to see Yoongi Hyung and Hope-ah cuddling each other.

I walk in front of them.

(A/n: This is what Yoongi's apartment looks like

(A/n: This is what Yoongi's apartment looks like.)

Yoongi Hyung groans "Why do you have to be in front of the TV". I look at Hyung in disbelief "is the TV more important then your favorite Dongsaeng(Younger Siblings or someone younger then you). "Your not even my favorite dongsaeng Hobi-ah is my favorite dongsaeng.

"I honestly can't tell if you like me Hyung" I say to him as I sit next to them. You know you would have never known Hope-ah if it wasn't for me so be grateful Hyung" I say with a sigh. "Don't get cocky you brat" Yoongi Hyung says with a growl.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you guys about something that I got myself into that is a absolute mess" I say as I look at the floor. Both Hope-ah and Yoongi Hyung look up at me and tilt their heads to the side in confusion at my serious tone.

**********************
Thanks again for 100 reads right now we are almost at 200💜.
I'm surprised I made it this far and thanks for number 1 in bottom RM💜.

And a BIG thanks to my best friend ilovemememememe for proof reading for me until next time guys bye bye 💜💜💜👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

ilovemememememe for proof reading for me until next time guys bye bye
💜💜💜👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽