3:Bad Guy

Thanks for reading
(Proof read)
<><><><><><><><><>

What happened before->

"I'm sorry also, I acted like a complete idiot I don't want this to affect us. I really do want to be friends".

'That's what they all say' I thought to myself, but instead what came out of my mouth was the opposite. "Yeah it won't affect us at all". I don't like them at all already.

<><><><><><><><><>
Namjoon's POV

Once class was over everyone was in the hallways. I was confused as hell and didn't have one clue where everyone was supposed to go. "Namjoon it's lunch time come on" I hear a familiar voice say from next to me. I look over and saw a boxy smile on the face of Taehyung. He smiled at me some more, before taking my hand and dragging me somewhere.

Ugh why is he being so touchy it's annoying. I kept looking at the back of Taehyung's head. His hair looks so fluffy. I couldn't resist, so I took the hand he wasn't holding and run my fingers through his hair, feeling the fluffiness of his hair. Damnit I'm just ostracize him for being touchy what is wrong with me.

Taehyung turned around "Namjoon did you just touch my hair?" I got flustered and let go right away when he turned his head, "I...uhh...it's fluffy."Taehyung laughed at my response. I stared at him with a flushed face that I was trying to hide. We sat there for a second until Jimin came up to us. "Why are you guys sitting here holding hands, and why is Namjoon blushing like some high school girl in love?!" Jimin question.

"I don't know we were going to go to lunch to meet up with you but Namjoon..." I covered his mouth while tackling him. "We...we just... he was showing me around, and I'm not a high school girl so, don't compare me to one" I said with a small glare. "Ok you weirdos let's just go. You guys are taking to long and lunch is kinda short". Jimin said while staring at us.

Jimin started to walk away.
"N-Namjoon can you please get off me now I can't breath". I look down to see me straddling Taehyung. I get up with a small crooked smile on my face. "Sorry" I said when I got off of him. We both started walking, following kinda behind Jimin. When we made it in to the lunch room, there were many windows and tables.

(A/N: this is what it look like kinda of just ignore all the people

(A/N: this is what it look like kinda of just ignore all the people.)

We were going to find a table until a girl walk up towards Jimin. "OPPA" she said in a very loud, high pitch voice that scared Jimin a bit. "Um hello" Jimin said with some confusion in his voice. "Come sit with me and my friends oppa".

<><><><><><><><>
Jimin's POV

Ugh I hate girls like her. I don't even know her fucking name nor her face. "Oppa follow me" she said in a high pitched annoying voice. "I um I....." I said with a stutter I can't be rude to her I got to keep my status as the "Cute Popular me" I just got to stay nice to her and everyone else.