2:Kim Namjoon?!?

Tanksvfoafsorneks thanks for reading!!!!! Idk😁 also I will be posting Fridays and Mondays now so it will make the process quicker
(Proof read)
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

What happen before —>

Some kids snickered and laughed at the duo making a scene. Which Jimin and Taehyung got more embarrassed when they heard the laughs and snickers. They teacher placed his stuff down. All the kids sat in silence, as the teacher was about to talk again. "Ok like I was saying before some two people rudely interrupted we have some news."
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

"Ok, like I was saying before two people rudely interrupted we have some news. Today we have a new student. Please be friendly because he not like everyone else, but just know he has the best of grades out of all of you. So yeah, Namjoon, you may come in now".

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Nobody's POV

Namjoon walks in with a cold look on his face. He yawns as he stood in front of the whole class. "Hi I'm Kim Namjoon". He said with no expression on his face what so ever. The teacher looks at him "ok so not many words, but you can sit behind Jimin we don't have many chairs left. Jimin is the one with the pink hair. Jimin, please raise your hand for Namjoon". The teacher said while staring at papers on his desk.

(A/N:Seating chartIt's derpy but whateverR=Random person

(A/N:Seating chart
It's derpy but whatever
R=Random person....also cliche were main character sits next to the back window)

Jimin raised his hand in order for Namjoon to see it. When Namjoon was walking down the aisles of desk and chairs to get to his seat, Jimin took a good look at him to calculate what he was like.

Namjoon was wearing all black and was covered in tattoos. Jimin questioned how he even got to this school with all those tattoos on. He kept yawning every second he got, no matter what happens.

He was wearing black shorts, black under shirt, a black shirt over that, and a black wrist band, and a black beanie. 'Way to describe yourself' Jimin thought as he rolled his eyes. 

(A/N:This is what Namjoon looks like

(A/N:This is what Namjoon looks like....this edit I made is trash but it will have to do for now)

Namjoon walked over to his desk and sat down and placed his gray bag on the floor and puts his head on the desk. Jimin side eye him to see if he was asleep or awake. Namjoon looks up and Jimin and him make eye contact for a good second until Jimin turns his head.

Jimin can now feel Namjoon eyes into his back. Jimin sat there for a second and looks over at Taehyung. Taehyung was deep in thought about weird stuff as always. Jimin stared at Taehyung until he looks over at him.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Jimin's POV

Taehyung finally looks over at me, after 10 hours of staring at nothing. "Why are you staring at me" Taehyung said while looking confused. "Look behind me Taehyung". "Is Namjoon staring at me?"

"Oh wow, and you say I'm crazy about the new kid" Taehyung said with a displeased look. I look at Taehyung and said "Tae if you do not look back their I'm going to literally burn all that Gucci you spend your money on like an idiot". Taehyung look shocked but knew that I wasn't lying.

Taehyung slowly looked at him and I kick him which made him look back faster. "God no need to kick me" Taehyung whisper. Taehyung made it seem as he he was turning to look at me but he was looking at namjoon on the side of us. "Jimin I think Namkoon is looking at you". "What...what did you just call him". "What, I called him Namkoon". "His name is Namjoon". I said with a bored look.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Namjoon's POV

Why in the hell are they whispering my name. I haven't even said anything to them. They probably heard the rumors about me. I'm not even that bad. I look at the both of them. "Why are you saying my name" they both look back at me. "Um um um I....we....have.....Jimin, I don't know what to say, help me here". So I'm guessing pink head is named Jimin

The Jimin kid looks at me "well um we. . . I think we should introduce ourselves to you". Jimin said in a high pitched tone of voice. I look at him confused why would he want to talk to me? I know I was staring at him but I mean..... his hair is just so pink. It's cute on him.

I finally spoke up. "I...I'm Kim Namjoon". Jimin and The blond headed kid smiled and laughed at me. "Well we know that already". Jimin said while the blond headed kid stares at me. I rolled my eyes at him. "What else do you want me to say I don't want to tell much about myself anyways". Jimin looks at the blond headed kid and then they both look at me.

The blond headed kid spoke up towards me. "I'll give you a example, I'm Kim Taehyung, same last name as you." He smiled a very cute boxy smile. "Some of my hobbies are playing video games and watching anime, please take great care of me and let's be friends".

I sat there in awe. Why is he so natural at this. Jimin looks at me and said. "Don't worry about Taehyung.  The reason why he's so good at this, is 'cause he is a social butterfly". 'That made more sense cause I'm not all that social' I thought to myself. "Do you want me to say all that to you guys or...", I said to them.

Taehyung looked at me. "Well at least try for us". 'Ok here goes nothing' I thought to myself. "I'm Kim Namjoon, my hobby is fighting people". They look at me like I was crazy. "Namjoon, you can't say that to people", Jimin said. "Dude, Jimin, i told you he was a delinquent Taehyung said aloud".

I look at Taehyung and look away. Yeah I'm a delinquent so what, I like fighting. They can't change me. I hate my father for making me come to this stupid school, 'cause all I wanted to do was skip class with my friends. Ugh I should have not come to class or school in the first place.

"Taehyung, don't say that, he's sitting right here. I'm sorry for the way this idiot acts". I look at Jimin and he smiles at me. Taehyung speaks up and says. "I'm sorry also, I acted like a complete idiot I don't want this to affect us. I really do want to be friends".

'That's what they all say' I thought to myself, but instead what came out of my mouth was the opposite. "Yeah it won't affect us at all". I don't like them at all already.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
thanks for reading m8.
Thanks for proof reading this ilovemememememe