4:Questions?¿?

Thanks for reading
Also I think I'm going to
Just start posting randomly
I don't know I have this
addiction to post
Lol
(Proof read)
[][][][][][][][][][][][]

What happen before —>

Ugh she's such a nuisance." Taehyung says. "Anyways let's go each lunch guys." Taehyung says with a smile on his face then grabs mine and Jimin's hand. Why is he so bright all of the sudden that cold face he had gave me chills.

 Why is he so bright all of the sudden that cold face he had gave me chills

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Namjoon's POV

Taehyung drags us to a random table that was completely empty. "Ahh this is a nice spot that we got" Jimin said to Taehyung. "Yeah the sun isn't beaming on us but a small fling of the sun can be seen". "WE CLAIM THIS TABLE AS OURS". Taehyung proceeds to yell. Jimin gives out a soft laugh while I face palm myself.

"So Namjoon" I look over at Taehyung. "Are you gay?" I look at Taehyung in disbelief at how confident and comfortable he is to say that with someone he just met today. "Yes I'm gay well not fully I'm bi but that still counts as gay to some aspects." I say to Taehyung with a straight face.

"Wow I didn't actually think you would answer." Taehyung said with a surprised look on his face. 'Ugh' I think to myself. "Ok" I say to Taehyung with an annoyed look. "Oh come on Namjoon cut Tae some slack he just wants to get to know you." Jimin says with a smile on his face.

"Fine but if we are going to be asking questions I get to ask you guys question too", I look at them. "Well me and Taehyung already know everything about each other so we don't need to ask each other anything". Jimin smiles, I look at Jimin and nod.

"Ok what is your sexuality then, I feel awkward just telling mine". Taehyung went first with the answer "My sexuality is bisexual I like guys and girls just like you". I look at Taehyung in shock well kinda. "It's a bit shocking that you're like me."

Me and Taehyung look at Jimin even though Taehyung already knows. "I'm straight" I was more surprised by Jimin's answer than Taehyung's answer. Taehyung vouched for Jimin "Yeah I have only see Jimin with girls" Weird I thought Jimin might have been the slightest bit of gay but nothing I guess.

We sat in silence for a second "it's your turn to ask a question" I looked at Jimin. Jimin smiles at me. "Let me think of a question"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Jimin's POV

I sat there trying to think of a question not really though. I sat there and pretended to think of a question. "I got one!" "ok go on" Taehyung said. "Are you a virgin?" Namjoon faces is a tan but you can still see a bright red pop on his face.

He sat quietly and Taehyung snickers at Namjoon. Taehyung looks at me and puts a hand up for a high five, and I gladly take that high five. Namjoon
Stutters as he opens his mouth a little. "I-I-I........" he says in a cute voice. He covers his face with his hands from embarrassment

"Namjoon you got to answer" Taehyung says as he whispers into Namjoon's ear

"Namjoon you got to answer" Taehyung says as he whispers into Namjoon's ear. I can see him visible shudder from Taehyung's deep voice in his ear plus the fact that he can feel his breath. Me and Taehyung laugh at Namjoon as he suffers from embarrassment. How is he even a delinquent with this cute act of his.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Namjoon POV

I sat in silence and had my hands covering my face "Namjoon you got to answer" a deep hot voice says in my ear I shudder at the hot air on my ear that voice definitely belong to Taehyung, but I didn't even move an inch I only shudder. I look up from my hands a little and see Jimin and Taehyung laughing at me.

Jimin and Taehyung walk on the both sides of me and start messing with me they start touching my arms and have their faces close to mine. Now I'm really questioning if Jimin is gay. They keep whispering in my ear "answer the question Namjoon".

My head starts to spin why are they doing this we are still in school. My mind gets clouded and I just answer the question with a lie. "I'M NOT A VIRGIN" I yell out and Taehyung and Jimin stop. But since I yelled it out loud everyone started staring. That got 20x more embarrassing to the point where I could cry. I hate when people stare at me.

Jimin muffles his laugh and so dose Taehyung and they sit down. "No need to lie *laugh* Namjoon it's f-fine if *laugh* you are a virgin. I slap my head on the table and then look up at them with a red mark on my fore head. "Stop fucking messing with me I will beat your asses if you don't stop laughing this damn Instant".

"Ok ok we are sorry" Taehyung puts his hands up and stop laughing or at least tries to. "We are sport Namjoon, but seriously you don't have to be embarrassed by the fact that you're a virgin". " I'm not a Fucking virgin" I say lowly but cold and dark at the same time.

Delinquent are not even supposed to be virgins but I am and my friends always ask me I never I do one night stands or something but I want my first time to be special with someone I love. "But the way you acted when we ask you just seemed like a complete virgin." I sigh loudly "Shut up, I was shocked by the question".

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Jimin POV

Ugh he is unbelievably cute he is like a cat trying to do a lions roar and when ever he is mad he like a cat that's is hissing. He just fluffy and cute Namjoon is a keeper for now. I want to see how long he last with me.

I usually drop people fast as in I stop talking to them everyday and they become a follower like the rest if they want me to talk to them I don't go to them they come to me.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Thanks for reading
💜💜💜
I PURPLE YOU
Thank you to ilovemememememe
For proofreading it