14: Heart Break

Hello I still writing in class cause fuck school lol
THANKS FOR READING
(Proof read)
\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
What happened before —>

"See the thing is my beautiful Joon I just wanted to watch a movie with my 2 favorite people in world, You and Hope-ah." I laugh and smile at Yoongi hyung "ok I have a question though"

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
Namjoon's POV

"What's your question" Yoongi Hyung cocked his head. "So I told you had plans earlier but I still came here. Since I have no school tomorrow can I go over a friends house later tonight" I said with a big smile. "Why so late? The movie is 3 hours its 7 o'clock right now. It would be 10 o'clock".

"I know Hyung but I just really need to see my friend" I smiled through while trying to keep my sentences as truthful as possible. I didn't lie about needing to see Jimin cause I'm his maid or whatever.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

Hobi was finish taking a shower, so we started making food for the movie. I made popcorn and Hobi made pizza. While Yoongi Hyung made lemonade and set up the movie. Once we all got the food in place on the table, Hobi and Yoongi Hyung sat on the couch. As I was going to sit down Hobi grab my waist and sat me on his lap.

"You sit here you big baby" Hobi said as Patted my head. "Why're you guys always babying me. I'm not a kid" I puffed out my cheeks. "Only kids do that with there cheeks and you literally jumped on my lap earlier" Yoongi Hyung said as he turned the movie on. "Ugh fine ok whatever Hyung".

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

Once we finished the movie we talked about it for a long long time about the movie and got time tracked. "OMG I need to go I'm late to see my friend thanks for the movie and food Hobi and Yoongi Hyung". Before running out the door I put on my socks and my shoes and kiss both Hobi and Yoongi Hyung on the cheeks.

I ran out the door and called Jimin at the same time. I stopped running when I made it on to the street. Jimin didn't pick up so I tried to call again. Then Jimin finally answered. "Hello Jimin I'm coming to your house" I said before Jimin could say anything.

"Hey Namjoon ok I will see you there" Jimin said in a distraught voice. "Who are you talking to Jimin?" I pause for a second that's not Taehyung's voice. It's a girls voice. "Why did you stop we were having so much fun and you just had to pick up some assholes call? Come on put it back in, I'm horny".

I stay silent.... 'WHAT THE FUCK IS JIMIN DOING' I thought to myself. I'm questioning if I should end the call. I want to but my finger won't move. At this point, I've completely stopped walking and is frozen in the middle of the street. I come back into my senses when I hear Jimin again.

"Shh stay silent you whore it's someone important" I wanted to say something but my tongue is caught in my throat. "But Daddy" she whines in a high pitched voice. "I said shut it slut" Jimin spat out those words with venom laced in it. "Damn your so fucking annoying *Slap*". "AHH SLAP ME THERE AGAIN DADDY. IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

I keep listening; frozen. I hear the sound rustling and then I hear more moans from the girl. I sit still as the girl doesn't stop moaning. 'A-are they fucking' I say to myself. At this moment, Jimin's name slips out my mouth. I hear more rustling but this time I hear Jimin panting. "You called" his said as he panted.
"Ah by the way don't worry she's just a one night stand" He said very quietly while panting. That's when I realized I was right. He is fucking some random girl. "I-I'm going to go home Jimin, bye" I said in a shaky voice. At this point I was kinda raging at how he thought this was ok. "Don't go home there is a key under my mattress at my house go inside" he panted.

"Why the hell are you still fucking her while talking to me" I said harshly. "Be-because I'm imagining that it's you under me". At this moment Jimin stops all his movement and so did the girl.
I sat with a shock face. Jimin is so harsh he was only using her for pleasure. She spoke up after hearing what Jimin said. "What the hell... WHAT THE HELL JIMIN" she said in a loud yell over the phone.

"Well anyways I have to go. By the way you smell like fish. Before I go, I'm going to take a shower aka I want you to be the fuck out of here once I get out the shower slut". I still sat in silence until Jimin said my name again. "Namjoon go to my house please go to my bed room. it's the last room all the way at the back".

At this point I was confused. I could hear the girl crying in the back, while Jimin keeps talking to me. "O-okay. Is that girl ok" I said with a stutter. "Who gives a fuck about her. Would you leave already you're crying to loud". Jimin was not holding back on this girl whatsoever. "Okay Jimin I'm going to go to your house bye bye".

I just wanted to get out of this awkward situation. "Ok bye bye Namjoon see you soon love" before Jimin hung up I listen to girls cries one more time but more clearly this time. You could really tell she had her heart broken. I couldn't understand how when she was a one night stand.

So they didn't know each other before, but she already loves Jimin just like that or something. Maybe it's me getting up and over my head. I continued to walk to Jimin's house thinking about what happen.

Jimin was using her for pleasures, but thought about me while having sex with her. I couldn't take everything in at once but then I remembered her cries just the sadness in it. I walk all the way to Jimin's house just thinking about her cries.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
IM BACK AGAIN WITH MORE
Also thank you SO SO SO SO
MUCH FOR 200 VOTES
AIN'T THAT EXCITING RIGHT
man everyone of you reading my story are my inspiration to keep going
I LOVE YOU ALL
Also BIG BIG BIG Shout out to my Hobi Dobi Mom Z-Hobi
She the best go read her story she got good English and helps me proofread my stories so go read hers 💜💜💜💜