13: Sex!

WAZZZZZ UPPPPP
So study hall is doing wonders for me .I be writing my story like crazy and we can use our phones and stuff like that so it's even easier. though I do go off in to wonder land sometimes but back to the story
THANKS FOR READING💜💜💜
(Proof read)
/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
What happened before —>

"I don't give a fuck Namjoon what ever at least come over later tonight we don't even have school" Jimin growled at Me in the start of his sentence which pissed me off big time. "Jimin why are you being such an asshole?" "Ugh whatever just come over later I'm sorry go to your Hyung first or what ever but you better come over later today." With that Jimin hung up on me.

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
Namjoon's POV

I turned back around since my house was in the opposite direction. As I walked back home I got in raged thanks to Jimin. Who is he to speak to me like this slave or not. Dammit I'm not his slave but, what else am I supposed to call it. OK I'm done at this point it doesn't even matter.

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
Jimin's POV

"Damn Namjoon got me all pissy. I need to let off some steam" I spoke to Tae with the angered voice and face. " what do you mean like to go to the club to find girls? It is kind of getting dark now." " what else do you think I'm talking about when I say I want to let off steam. I'm sick of being in this house names and Namjoon always makes me want to do something to him with that cute innocent face he has."

Tae smiles once I said those last words that came out of my mouth. " I know what you mean he's just a big teddy bear who wants a scary façade. When in reality he's just a cute teddy bear." Tae smiled through the few sentences that he said. "Enough about Namjoon let's go find some girls. Let's go change into better clothes than these school clothes." Taehyung and I finished putting on some new clothes and started getting ready to head out the door. "Oh wait do you have condoms cause I ain't trying to catch no disease."

"I know this one motel that has free condoms in the drawer" Tae said while puts on his shoes and grabbing money. "Ok never mind let's go then" as I say that Tae zooms out the door while I put my other boot on and grabbed a lollipop out of my cups of lollipops.

 "Ok never mind let's go then" as I say that Tae zooms out the door while I put my other boot on and grabbed a lollipop out of my cups of lollipops

(A/N: Taehyung and Jimins outfits since they change their clothes. Don't mind Namjoon in the back lol :).

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV

"I made it home, finally" I say to myself as a grab a small key out of my pocket. I unlock the door and saw Yoongi Hyung sitting on the couch. I stayed quiet and close the door quietly. I walked over quietly and looked at Yoongi Hyung. 'As I thought he's asleep' I say in my mind.

I jumped on to him with my butt on his lap. Yoongi Hyung freaks out until he saw that it was me on top of his lap. "You heavy ass bitch" Yoongi Hyung said with a sleepy face. "Aww I love you to Hyung<3. Where is Hobi by the way?" Hahaha my precious Namjoon we had this thing where we wanted to exercise and so we got all sweaty and sticky. So hObI is taking a shower."

I looked at Yoongi Hyung in disgust while slowly getting off of his lap."First of all you don't got mock the way I call him HObI and second you had sex with Hobi didn't you, Your nasty." Yoongi Hyung smiles before talking again. "Yep I had sex with him and it was great!"

"Quick question where did you have sex?" Yoongi Hyung smiles "You wouldn't be happy if I told you where." "Tell me" I say very quickly. Yoongi Hyung keep the smile on his face while raising an eyebrow. "The very place you are standing." Without any words I dashed into the bathroom that Hobi was in and busted the door open.

Hobi looked out of the shower curtains. "What the fuck Namjoon" he said as I took of my socks and through them under the sink. "I was standing in in the very place you and Yoongi Hyung had sex, Disgusting". Hobi looked at me with wide eyes. "How do you know we had sex? That little bitch Yoongi told you didn't he. I never bottoming for that hoe ever again".

"You bottom for Yoongi all the time Hobi". "SHUT UP NAMJOON" Hobi yelled at me as he goes back behind the curtain. "But yeah anyways Yoongi was the one who told me that y'all on some freaky type stuff". "Please Namjoon you know we been on freak type stuff anyways"

"Oh yeah reminds me y'all got code words for sex or something" I say to Hobi as I cover my socks in soap. "Cause Yoongi Hyung said something about exercise" I said as I turned on the water to the sink. Hobi groaned as I finished my sentence.

"Why in the hell is he telling you everything. That's OUR business damn it". I laugh once Hobi says that about Yoongi Hyung. I turn off the water and take my socks from out of the sink. I walk out the bathroom "Thanks Hobi" I say before walking out of the bathroom completely. Hobi just groans in response to my thank you.

I walk towards the window and open the window. I place my socks next to the window to dry off. I walk back over to Yoongi Hyung while avoiding their sex spot. "Hey Hyung what did you want me to come back home for"

"See the thing is my beautiful Joon I just wanted to watch a movie with my 2 favorite people in world, You and Hope-ah." I laugh and smile at Yoongi hyung "ok I have a question though"

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
Hello every one I'm back again currently making this class I feel dirty for doing this but oh well
ALSO THANKS FOR 3K I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH I WILL WORK MORE HARD TO MAKE YOU GUYS PROUND IN ME LOVE YOU💜💜🥺✊🏽
And I can't forget to thank my one and only Hobi Dobi Mom ilovemememememe SERIOUS THO READ HER BOOKS. She help me proof read soooooo JUST DO IT💜💜💜💜