12: Hyung

Hello I'm hoping i can make this in time for tomorrow lol💜
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON
WE LOVE YOU🥰
Thanks for reading
Purple you guys💜💜💜
(Proof read)
*************************
What happened before —>

I stare and press the answer button. As I answer I hear yelling going through my headphones right away from Yoongi Hyung and a small hello from Hobi in the back.

"THE FUCK YOU SKIP CLASS FOR!?!"
"hI jOonIe"
*************************
Namjoon POV

I sit in silence for a second before I answer again. Damn Yoongi Hyung yells the loudest. I rub my ears after the loud yelling Yoongi Hyung made.
"And hello to you to Hobi what about you Yoongi Hyung no hello".

"Don't fucking try me Kim Namjoon I will hurt you and not just a spanking for babies like you and don't fucking hello me. Why in the hell did your school call my fucking phone to tell me your ass is skipping classes. You don't pay bills and this house and I'm not going to tell you to go back your parents house you don't even like them and they don't like you smart ass. So what in the hell are you doing".

I sat in more silence as my eyes started to tear up. I could tell that Yoongi Hyung was making the most non chilling look. At this point I could feel it through the phone. Yoongi Hyung knew I was going to cry he could already tell just from the silent answer I gave. I made it evident when I started to hick.

Yoongi said something this time but with a softer voice. "Namjoon don't cry I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so harsh on you like that... I'm just really angry that you are skipping school you know I want the best for you".

I tried to dry my tears but they keep coming, until I heard Hobi. "WAHHHH DID YOU MAKE NAMJOON CRY OVER PHONE WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING HIM YOU ASS HOLE *SLAP*".

"OWW HOPE-AH WHY THE FUCK YOU HIT ME" I stared at the phone in confusion where they arguing for me I thought. "YOU MADE NAMJOON FUCKING CRY WHAT YOU MEAN". RESPECT YOUR HYUNGS DON'T CURSE AT ME YOU  CUTE ANNOYING BOY".

I started out confused but I started to smile at the bickering like some old couple. Yoongi Hyung and Hobi stop arguing once I started to laugh. I could feels Hobi's smile through the screen once he heard me laugh. After I stop laughing Yoongi started to speak again.

"Namjoon I'm sorry I was being a complete asshole and I'm sorry what I said about you ,and your parents I know what's going on between you guys and I acted like an asshole about." I stopped and looked through my camera roll for a second "it's all good Hyung I'm looking at a picture of you that you gave me for my birthday by the way".

"I hate you but love you at the same time you over sized teddy bear". I smiled "I love you too Hyung and you also Hobi". As I said that Hobi yelled across the room so I could hear him. " I LovE yOu GuYs ALsO!!!" I laughed and remembered why Yoongi Hyung was so mad I understand Yoongi hyung like the back of my hand after all.

All Yoongi hyung was doing is just caring for me and wants the best for me. "I sorry also Hyung I shouldn't have skipped class like that". In some ways I am Yoongi Hyung's weakness And he knows himself also that he has a weakness for me cause he told me.

"*sigh* Namjoon you don't have to apologize I'm the one that should be apologizing but I'm being serious Namjoon I'm really sorry for yelling at you like that. I just want you to have a good education and I know you're smart. You have an IQ of 148 your in the 1% of people to have a IQ and that's a huge fucking accomplishment".

This time I had tears welling up in my eyes but because i'm was so happy to have Yoongi Hyung and Hobi in my life. But the next few words that came out of his mouth dried my tears up very quickly. "Now come home Namjoon". "Ummmmmmm Hyung I know I'm going to sound like an douchebag right now but, I can't come home right now".

"Boy whatcha mean you can't come home right now?" "Uhhhh I cant come home right now I made plans with someone". "Oh so you making plans and skipping classes bring yo phat ass home and yes phat spelled with a PH".  "But Yoongi Hyun-". *beep beep beep* That's the last thing I heard before Yoongi Hyung hung up on me. I looked at my phone in silence as I realized I'm screwed.

I look at my phone for a little longer before turning it on. I go to my numbers to call Jimin cause I'm not getting my ass beat by Yoongi Hyung. "Hello Namjoon where are you? Why are you calling me? Are you lost?" I stop Jimin before he hits me with more questions. "Calm down Jimin I'm fine I just......"

"You can't what Namjoon". I take a deep breath before I say anything else. "I can't come over I'm sorry Jimin". It stayed silent when those words came out my mouth. The silence feels like it went on for minutes on end until Jimin spoke up again. "What the hell do you mean you can't come over".

"I'm really am sorry jimin But my Hyung wants me home." "I don't give a fuck about you HyUnG" Jimin mocked My voice. "Jimin don't fucking try me my Hyung is important to me he's help me so much more than you know. Who knows I probably wouldn't be here today if it weren't for him."

"I don't give a fuck Namjoon what ever at least come over later tonight we don't even have school" Jimin growled at Me in the start of his sentence which pissed me off big time. "Jimin why are you being such an asshole?" "Ugh whatever just come over later I'm sorry go to your Hyung first or what ever but you better come over later today." With that Jimin hung up on me.

*************************
Hey guys so I've been productive lately with my stories but only literally cause I have study hall for one of my classes.
ALSO HAPPY BIRTH DAY NAMJOON ONCE AGAIN💜🐨💜
(I'm kinda late but at the same time not)
THANKS FOR READING💜🥰💜
And BIGGGGG shout out to my Best Best BEST friend/mother Zaria ilovemememememe 💜💚💜
Hey go read he stories she got Yoonmin lol