9: Text

thanks for reading💜
Also small appreciation
For my drawing cause it took me 2 days lol

thanks for reading💜Also small appreciationFor my drawing cause it took me 2 days lol

I drew Mono cause Namjoon 😆.
Ok on to the story sorry lol.
(Proof read)
####################
What happened before —>

Yoongi sits on the bed and pulls me up and puts me over his knee. "OH MY GOD HYUNG NO, SAVE ME HOPE-AH" I yell as Yoongi pulls down my pants but leaves my underwear up. "IM NOT A FIVE YEAR OLD PLEASE HYUNG STOP" I yell as Yoongi brings his hand up in the air. "I think since you want to act like a five year old you will be treated like one".

*SLAP*
####################
Namjoon's POV

I didn't cry when Yoongi Hyung spanked me. I just did a lot of yelling.
I rub my backside as I finished taking a shower in Yoongi Hyung's apartment.

####################
Flashback

*SLAP*

"Namjoon count out the slaps or I will restart all over, and my precious Hope-ah is not coming I handcuffed him to the table" Yoongi Hyung mocked the name I call Hope-ah. "I WILL NEVER COUNT.... wait why do you have handcuffs?" I question. "Well um you see adult stuff Namjoon... WAIT DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT" Yoongi Hyung yelled at me.

"NOW COUNT OR ELSE KIM NAMJOON" Yoongi Hyung yelled. "NEVERRRRR" I retaliated. "MIN YOONGI DON'T YOU HURT NAMJOON" Hope-ah yelled across from the room. "TO LATE HOSEOK AND ITS HYUNG" Yoongi Hyung said while spanking me. "OWW WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG STOP!!!" I pushed Yoongi Hyung. I escaped only to see Hope-ah handcuffed to a table. The handcuffs where furry.

I looked to Hope-ah and I looked at the handcuffs. "Namjoon I know the handcuffs look wrong but it's not like that" Hope-ah said with a crooked smile on his face. "NAMJOON WATCH OUT!!" Hope-ah yelled but it was to late I was tackled to the ground.

"Y-Yoongi Hyung s-stop it I'm not five" I said as I struggled with him. "You stop fighting against me and I'll think about it" Yoongi Hyung said. I stopped struggling and he pinned my hands on the ground. FINALLY I CONTROLLED THE WILD BEAST" Yoongi Hyung said. "HYUNG ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH NAMJOON WHY YOU PINNING TO THE GROUND I'VE BEEN HERE THIS WHOLE TIME" Hope-ah continued until Yoongi Hyung went over to him and started trying to fix the situation.

"Wait Hobi I'm not finished with Namjoon" Yoongi Hyung said. "I will give you five spanking and you can't struggle either" Yoongi Hyung said. "Why do you want to treat me like some 5 year old?" I ask Yoongi Hyung.

"Because you act like it now count" Yoongi Hyung said while crouching down.

####################
Nobody's POV

*SLAP*

O-ONE

*SLAP*

TWO

The pain sets in with each slap that is given by Yoongi.

*SLAP*

THREE

*SLAP*

F-FOUR

*SLAP

FIVE

Namjoon breathes out as he takes the last slap by Yoongi
"Now go take a shower Namjoon"

####################
Flashback over
Namjoon's POV

As I rub my backside I walk in to the kitchen to look for food. "So you never told me what I need to do about Jimin" I said loud enough so they can hear me. I took out some food items for a sandwich. "Well Namjoon me and Yoongi don't know what to tell you"

"What do you mean you don't know what to tell me" I walk into the living room. "You guys are supposed to be my life mentors" I say with a panicked look. "Well if everyone was a sex slave once in their life it was never me or Hobi soooooo dont know what to tell you Namjoon"

"I'M NOT A SEX SLAVE. I'm just a slave I would never let him have my virginity anyways"

"Oh you sure about that Namjoon? I just feel like it's time for you to get your self a boyfriend" Yoongi said as he got out and walk into the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. "AYE I was going to use those"

"Well your not sooo, suck it up buttercup" Yoongi takes a bite of the sandwich he made. "UGHH You guys are no help whatsoever"

"I mean what can we say to you Namjoon? We never been slaves to anyone" Hope-ah giggles. "SHUT UP HOPE-AH YOUR A SLAVE TO YOONGI HYUNG" I say and cover my mouth regretting what just came out my mouth.

"Namjoon" I hear a calm voice call.
"I will break every bone in your body if you ever say something like that to Hobi again" Yoongi Hyung says with a death stare.

If looks could kill, Namjoon would definitely be dead by now. "Whatever" I say and walk into my room that has a broken door. I look at my phone and see lots of text from a random number.

???:This is Jimin u better answer me now or else

I put Jimin name into my phone and keep reading what he has to say

JiminiePabo🙄:
If you don't answer I'm going to punish you when I see you

:Namu🌳🍃
What do you want Jimin

JiminiePabo🙄:
Now that's no way to talk to your master

:Namu🌳🍃
What do u mean master

JiminiePabo🙄:
What I just said dumbass

:Namu🌳🍃
But I don't want to call u master

JiminiePabo🙄:
Well that's not my problem now is it

:Namu🌳🍃
But I don't want to

JiminiePabo🙄:
You are going to call me master
Your opinion is not needed and if you call me anything but master i will punish you

:Namu🌳🍃
I don't want to be your slave😔

JiminiePabo🙄:
Well you lost a bet I don't care

:Namu🌳🍃
Do I have to call you master in front of other people because that's seems very uncomfortable

JiminiePabo🙄:
Yes

:Namu🌳🍃
WHAT

####################
THANKS FOR READING AND A BIG THANK YOU TOWARDS
ilovemememememe
FOR PROOF READING
💜💜💜