8:Struggling

THANKS FOR READING
ALSO THANK YOU
FOR 200 READS I CAN'T BELIEVE
I MADE 200 READS SO FAST THANK YOU
ITS AN HONOR💜💜💜💜
Also I've been thinking should I create a new story. I already have this story but, I've been saving so many other ideas that I would love to share with you guys!
(Proof Read)
===================
What happened before —>

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you guys about something that I got myself into that is a absolute mess" I say as I look at the floor. Both Hope-ah and Yoongi Hyung look up at me and tilt their heads to the side in confusion at my serious tone.

===================
Namjoon's POV

I walk out of my seat and turn off the TV. I then sit in front of the table they were at. "I made the dumbest bet of my life and now I have to be someone's slave starting tomorrow" I say as my head is down. I look up to see Yoongi Hyung with a straight face and Hope-ah with a worried face.

"Are you fucking joking Kim Namjoon. How the hell do you get in that type of problem? Explain NOW" Yoongi Hyung yells at me. I flinch at his harsh voice. "Yoongi Hyung go easy on Joon-ah. Let's hear his story first" Hope-ah says as he let's go of Yoongi Hyung and I stay quiet. "Fine but only cause you want me to" Yoongi Hyung says as he turns his head to the side.

"Well Namjoon, tell your story" Yoongi Hyung says as he looks back at Namjoon. "Welllll see what happen was that". I told them everything: from Jimin, to Taehyung, to the bet we made, and how he got the photos, I told them everything.

===================
𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

"Hobi, why did you STOP ME FROM YELLING AT THIS FOOL!!! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A FUCKING DEAL LIKE THAT JACK ASS" Yoongi Hyung yelled at me. Yoongi Hyung tried to get up until Hope-ah stop him. "JOON-AH RUN INTO YOUR ROOM AND LOCK THE DOOR YOONGI HYUNG IS TO STRONG, YOU ANGERED HIM REALLY BAD." Hope-ah said while trying to hold Yoongi Hyung back.

I got up right away as I heard those words. I ran towards my room while saying a few words towards them. "SORRY YOONGI HYUNG THANKS HOBI" I got to the room and busted the door wide open. I look out to see if Yoongi Hyung is coming. When I hear Hope-ah. "HYUNG DONT HURT HIM PLEASE"

I hear struggling of Hope-ah and Yoongi Hyung. "NOOOOOO" I hear from Hope-ah. That's when I see Yoongi Hyung running at my room full speed. I slam the door before he can even get in and I lock it. I hear loud knocks on the door from Yoongi Hyung and lots of yelling from him.

"KIM FUCKING NAMJOON GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANCE, DON'T MAKE ME BREAK DOWN THIS FUCKING DOOR I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING THAT I WILL IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT RIGHT NOW." I start to panic because Yoongi Hyung is not joking. He broken the door before I got to hide from him RIGHT NOW. I start to panic until I hear Hope-ah. " NAMJOON FIND A PLACE TO HIDE NOW I GOT YOONGI HYUNG UNDER CONTROL FOR NOW HURRY I DON'T THINK IM GOING TO LAST FOR LONG!!"

(A/N: if you don't know where they are this is what it looks like Namjoon lock him self in the room and Yoongi and Hoseok are outside of it

they are this is what it looks like Namjoon lock him self in the room and Yoongi and Hoseok are outside of it. Back to the story sort lol)

I can't hide in the closet it small and they would be able to see me right away. So I decided to hide under the bed. Oh my god my heart is beating faster and faster and I hear Hope-ah and Yoongi Hyung struggling. Why are small people so strong? First Jimin and now Yoongi Hyung. Well I already knew Yoongi Hyung was strong but why do they have so much power?

I keep thinking to myself until I hear Yoongi Hyung and Hope-ah talking to each other. "Hobi...Honey let me go so I can BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THAT LIL SHIT" Yoongi Hyung yells as he struggles with Hope-ah. "No Hyung you can't do that to Joon-ah. I know why you are mad, but it's not fully Joon-ah's fault" Hope-ah says as he and Yoongi-Hyung struggles.

"Hobi I didn't want to have to do this but I need to beat the fuck out of him so" all I can hear is Hope-ah scream and yell. "YOONGI HYUNG NO DON'T BREAK THE DOOR" I hear two loud kicks until I hear the Third one broken open the door. "Namjooooon" I hear Yoongi Hyung drag my name, like how he probably going to drag me from out under this bed. I stop breathing all together as one as I see his feet move and walk near the closet.

He opens the closet and scoffs. "Namjoon, your smart from not hiding in the closet the first time but that's only wasting time I know where you are now though. Yoongi Hyung turns around from the closet I see his feet walk towards the bed. My heart just stops when I see  him drop to his knees to check under the bed where I am.

"Peek-a-boo Namjoon" Yoongi says as he he looks under the bed he has a smirk on his face, that scared the crap out of me. I do a high pitch scream as I try to get out, but Yoongi goes on the other side of the bed to drag me out.

"AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T HURT ME I'M SORRY" I yell as Yoongi starts to drag me from under the bed "SORRY DOESN'T FUCKING CUT IT NAMJOON AND YOU KNOW THIS YOU PRICK" Yoongi Hyung yells at me as he takes me from under the bed fully.

Yoongi sits on the bed and pulls me up and puts me over his knee. "OH MY GOD HYUNG NO, SAVE ME HOPE-AH" I yell as Yoongi pulls down my pants but leaves my underwear up. "IM NOT A FIVE YEAR OLD PLEASE HYUNG STOP" I yell as Yoongi brings his hand up in the air. "I think since you want to act like a five year old you will be treated like one".

*SLAP*

===================
Lol I went wild on this one
THANKS FOR READING
ALSO THANKS AGAIN FOR 200 READS
💜💜💜💜
Lol I'm weird for this story
And a Big Thank You to ilovemememememe
For proof reading