16:Serious talk

Hi I'm back I have been gone for a bit. All I've been doing is literally watching anime and drawing for break. I realize that I need to start writing🥳
ㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇ
What happened before —>

At the last moments of Jimin moving closer to my face I think 'Why did I ever trust this bastard not to do anything' ............. Our faces have no more space between them and our lips are connected

We Kissed.

ㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇ
Namjoon's POV

As Jimin kisses me I don't kiss back and instead try to get him off of me. I struggled for a bit until I gave in and let him have his way for a little bit. Jimin removes his lips from mine and looks me in my eyes. "Can you let go of me now" I say while looking away from Jimin's gaze. "But I want to kiss you a little longer."

"Ok but I don't, so get off me you horny teenager" I say as I struggle. I surprised your not mad or enraged at me"Jimin says with a smirk. "Well considering the last time we went up against each other in strength I lost and that wasn't even that long ago so you would have me restraint like this and I would try to struggle but it would only look like a 4 year old having a temper tantrum".

"Ya know what I let you go but only if you kiss me" Jimin said as he puckered his lips. "Go die in a hole you man thot" I said with a disgusted face as I looked away.

"My feelings" Jimin says as he holds his chest as if he was in a play. I realize that Jimin let his guard down and I shove him off me. Jimin hits the floor and I get up to look for my clothes. I found my shoes but by the time I did Jimin was back on both feet.

"Damn Namjoon that hurt" Jimin said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Whatever" I say and grab my shoes. "I'm leaving so I want my clothes back" I hold out my hands for my clothes. "I don't want to" Jimin says like the brat he is.

"What do you mean you don't want to they are my damn clothes?" "Like I said I don't want to" Jimin says as he stares me in the eyes. "You can go outside like that" Jimin says with a smile. " WHAT WHY" I say in a loud voice. "Why is there so much noise?" me and Jimin looked at the door slightly open to find Taehyung.

"Oh Tae did we wake you up? I'm sorry" Jimin says as he walks over to Taehyung and hugs him. "Can u leave now" I say with a small voice. "Of course you can Namjoon" Jimin says as he rubs his face against Taehyung's. "Ok cool, can I have my clothes?"I say with an even lower voice. "No" Jimin says in the cutest voice.

"Go walk home like that you look cute anyways". "I'm not walking home half naked" I say while I try to cover up my legs. "Well I guess you can stay if you want too" " but my hyung and HObI are probably worried about me" I say in a worrisome voice. "Who the fuck are those people" Taehyung says in a deep voice while yawning. "Well I guess you kinda call them like my parents. They take care of me and stuff and I love them just as much as they love me."

"You know me and Taehyung can take better care of you if you would like us to" Jimin says with a raised eyebrow. "I'm leaving" I say as I push them out of the way. "You're really going to leave like that" Jimin says. "Yes I'm leaving cause I don't want to be in a place with people who almost raped me you sickos" I say with disgust.

"What come on get over that you little baby" Jimin says as if it's a joke. "Jimin are you FUCKING JOKING" I yell at him. "RAPE IS NOT SOME FUCKING SICK JOKE FOR YOUR DAMN PLEASURE THAT SHIT SCARS PEOPLE FOR LIFE AND EVEN MAKES SOME PEOPLE TAKE THEIR LIVES" I take a deep breath to calm myself. I look Jimin in his eyes and then look at Taehyung.

"Rape is not a joke so I would appreciate it if you stopped taking something like rape so lightly because rape is something that destroys some people lives and it's just a lot of weight on some shoulders. Rape is something that will take years to put in your past and some people can never so stop just stop taking it lightly please" I breath out with my long sentence and walk away towards the door with out looking at them.

ㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇ
Taehyung's POV

I look at Namjoon while he walks away. I watched as he opened and closed the door. That's the first time I really seen someone beside myself talk to Jimin like that. I look at Jimin and look just lost and confused. "Jimin" I say and I tap him "you good". "I'm fine I just never thought he get that angry at me for talking about rape like that".

"I mean rape is a sensitive topic so you can't just really go around and say what you want to" I say as I rub his back. "This is the first time in a long time someone has stood up to me besides you Taehyung. It feels weird like I don't know how to explain it with words ya know" Jimin says as he rubs his face.

"Well you think about what Namjoon says because he's right. I've been meaning to talk to you about that too but he beat me to the punch line, so I'm going back to bed now also don't forget you give him clothes back" I say and start to walk away. "Woah woah woah I was not the only one who was trying stuff with him so why am I the bad guy" Jimin says with a confused face.

"Look I know we where both messing with Namjoon but I don't talk about rape like it's a joke I never planned to rape Namjoon or anyone for that matter and I would stop you if you started to go a little to far but I can't tell what's going through you mind. How am I supposed to know if you would actually do it" and with that I walk out the door.

ㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇ
Hello hello Weebs and KPoppies I'm back like a bum from the grave I've been gone for sometime cause ya know I do be kinda lazy tho not gonna lie btw EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS🧼🧼💙💜💙💜💙