School Day

As we arrived at school I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and walked towards the school. As we was walking one of the guys that I've been crushing on for a minute was sitting in his car and called me over.

"Yo Amira!!! Come here for a sec."

Of coarse you already know Kwan walked with me. He wasn't having that shit at all. One of the popular guys besides Kwan was Chris Coley. He was so fine to me.

"Hey Chris wassup?"

"Nothing Ma. I just saw your sexiness coming and had to speak."

I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Hell yeah."

"Don't get fucked up homeboy." Kwan said.

"Calm down man. It ain't like that with your sister bro. I just feel she got and I want to get to know her."

"Well you spoke so kill that shit."

"Kwan don't do that. He's just being nice."

"Being nice my ass. I ain't dumb by a long damn shot. Don't get ole boy fucked up Amira."

"Don't do that Kwan

"Don't do that Kwan. You always make a scene about stuff."

"I ain't making a damn thing a scene. I know how these niggas is and you will NOT  be a girl toy to any of these deadbeats."

"Wait a minute now Kwan. That's not even my fucking character. So you can chill out with that shit ASAP."

"And what makes you so different?"

"Cause I am. Just because I'm popular don't make me a ass."

"Whatever man. Come on Amira let's go."

As we walked off I hit Kwan in the chest.

"Please explain to me why the hell did you do that?"

Before I got a answer Kwan pulled me on the side of the school and pushed me up against the wall.

"Look I told you all of this belongs to me. Ain't no fucking nigga gonna come in and take what's mine."

"And what makes you think that?"

Kwan looked around and then he kissed me. He pushed his tongue all the way down my throat and rubbed across my world. I was getting wet and he felt it. He stopped.